Sign in to follow this  
Tommy2Fast

Canadair/Bombardier CL 415 SuperScooper, Beriev Be-12

Hi good poeople.

Was there a CL415 and a Beriev Be-12 in here at one time? or do i remeber wrong?

Cheers..

Tommy F. 

Norway

Nope. Sorry, we've never had them

The main concern for some 3D artists is if it is going to be used for profit, and can they have a format that isn't easily hacked. I don't know how "tough" LOD is but that was the main concern by the 3D artist for the Super Hornet I bought. If you can contact the artist and see what he/she says first and get permission. Other than that the sky is the limit really sometimes with models purchased from 3D sites. And read the licenses too. He may not have a problem with it and it may have to be pared down for poly count, but you can still get a reasonable look from an edited model and so on.

And make sure it's mainly MAX compatible too. I looked at the page and it looks cool.

Edited by EricJ
  • Like 1

Hi Eric and thanks for the reply. My plan was not to make any profit of it. Just to buy it, and if somebody can make it work in SF2, give it out to the combatace community.

If somebody with modding skills say yes, they will do it. I`ll buy it, and send them the files. Yes i will contact the people at cgtrader.. what exact do you want me to ask? (so sorry, i have NO clue on modding)

-Tommy F.

Norway

Just tell the dude that you intend to make it for Strike Fighters 2 and so on. Not much else man, just a way to cover your ass when somebody uses their work for a game.