Hello guys,was quite some times don't play with our beloved sims, but today want fly a mission with the Nam F-111A and noted that the load out don't rotate with the pylons!

Checked all the modded games  and look like if only the F-111A, -D and -E (not in ODS30) are affected.

Any idea?

Don't remember correctely if the planes are from the SuperPack

Thanks,

Gianni

img00098.JPG

img00034.JPG

img00209.JPG

Its a bit hard to tell without seeing the entire Data.INI, but do the various weapon stations have this code?

MovingPylon=TRUE
RotatingPylon=FALSE

7 hours ago, RustyKurnass said:

Hello guys,was quite some times don't play with our beloved sims, but today want fly a mission with the Nam F-111A and noted that the load out don't rotate with the pylons!

Checked all the modded games  and look like if only the F-111A, -D and -E (not in ODS30) are affected.

Any idea?

Don't remember correctely if the planes are from the SuperPack

Thanks,

Gianni

img00098.JPG

img00034.JPG

img00209.JPG

From your pictures it seems that is wrong data written in plane's dataini file, in the loadout section. Check the syntax there. Or...you don't have the pylons loaded in your weapons pack, Check the weapons pack. orrr...both :)

Download other F-111 pack. I have F-111A in my mod folder normal working. Easiest way to fix as i think

Thanks for the help guys.

Bazillius is exactly what I've done , extracted the Data.ini from the SuperPack and replaced those of the models that was wrong and now all work normally!

Again many thanks to all for your time and suggestions

Gianni

I think the website stuttered....LOL