Do we now have JDAM-ER and AGM-84H SLAM-ER? My friend bought the available material and it looks pretty good.

(The production of weapons is much simpler than that of aircraft.)

No JDAM-ER.... what Mk 80 series is it? JDAM-ER can use the MK 82, 83 or 84. JDAM-ER with the MK 82 has been photographed in use by Ukraine SU-27 and MiG-29 😉

Edited by dtmdragon
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, dtmdragon said:

No JDAM-ER.... what Mk 80 series is it? JDAM-ER can use the MK 82, 83 or 84. JDAM-ER with the MK 82 has been photographed in use by Ukraine SU-27 and MiG-29 😉

Didn't get my hand on them, but I think they are based on MK82, consistent with what Ukraine got

• Thanks 1

First time trying to port a bomber ,looks fine.

Resourse purchased from sketchfab.

img00021.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Any news on the F-35C by chance?

11 hours ago, EricJ said:

Any news on the F-35C by chance?

Ahh well, thing is I haven't been able to find a suitable model resource. This is what I got recently.The model is pretty good, but the textures are average.

a4a915233f406dabd8f3f61e7fb78bfa.png

And believe me,

There are a lot of projects going on at the same time, it’s just that making a player-operated (especially with a cockpit to make) aircrafts is harder than anything else.:biggrin:

So they will take more time, maybe in due course I will update with some images showing the progress:good:

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good to know man, thanks! :ok:

first: no im not volunteering :lol:

but textures are one of the things we can fix up easiest in theis community if you get someone with the interest in it. half to 3/4 of the skillsets around here amount to skinning,  with ini work, decalling and modelling filling in the rest

but cockpit models seems to be the holiest of teh rare holies anymore so that would be a rather big hold up

• Like 2

Speaking of which, ladies and gentlemen, if the information I searched is correct, in SF2, the weapon system on the ship cannot be compatible with both air and ground attack modes at the same time, right?

The logic I understand is that Weaponsystem can only use one of Air and Ground, and Air_and_ground cannot be used normally (at least I cannot use two weapons with different purposes at the same time in the actual game).

That's how I understand it.

I found that the serious problem that occurred with the J-15 before was caused by my failure to align the position of the engine with the 0 horizontal line of the world coordinate axis, rather than an aerodynamic problem.

At the same time, I learned how to fix the problem of the landing gear sinking into the ground. Many times, I stumbled upon some solutions during production, so I kept updating the content.

Live and learn.

Also, since I’ve been obsessed with wandering around Boston lately (I mean Fallout 4), I’ve had to delay some progress:lol:

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 2

Perhaps the official 1.0 versions of J-20A/B/S and FH-97A the Loyal Wingman will be release soon.

Since this is my first comprehensive study result, there will be some remaining problems, but I will try my best to update them Good condition comes out.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ddYkZTTPxB_uOtV8pkkEVCCkUZ6gIvRD?usp=sharing

Hey guys,it's been a while,hope you all good, so this is the part of the morden PLAN fleet project, the Type055/052D Destroyers and 054A frigate, I think it's finished so far but still have a problem, some of my mates reported that their game CTD when using and calling these big fishes ,so could you guys plz help me have a try:ty:?

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had issues with the Type 052D Block III ship so far, the screen blacked out, and couldn't use the game. Type 054 Block III game froze at 50%, both Renhai destroyers CTDs.

Edited by EricJ
  • Sad 1

The Type-055_DDG shows up when you comment out the ///SystemName[007]=VLS1.

Is it because VLS does not have a gunner setup? Just comparing it to other VLS ships

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, snapper 21 said:

The Type-055_DDG shows up when you comment out the ///SystemName[007]=VLS1.

Is it because VLS does not have a gunner setup? Just comparing it to other VLS ships

Weird, the main problem is that they work fine in my own SF2 ANYWAY thx to the headup I will try to find the cause of your problems

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

I had issues with the Type 052D Block III ship so far, the screen blacked out, and couldn't use the game. Type 054 Block III game froze at 50%, both Renhai destroyers CTDs.

Copy that,and this is biggest mystery in 2024:stars:

19 minutes ago, simonmiller416 said:

Copy that,and this is biggest mystery in 2024:stars:

I'm not a ship expert, so I don't know what the reasoning is. If there was some kind of log I'd upload it so you can go through it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EricJ said:

I'm not a ship expert, so I don't know what the reasoning is. If there was some kind of log I'd upload it so you can go through it.

It's okay, I won't ask you to do that much thing, my friend.Thanks for take time testing:good:

• Like 1

Think I was wrong, commenting out ///SystemName[007]=VLS1 stops other systems further down the list working. 

So now I am trying this //SystemName[011]=FireControl_HHQ10 ship loads. And I m getting the HHQ10 firing but not the HHQ-9B

• Like 1

Love the details on theses models. 

img00024.jpg

• Like 1