Sign in to follow this  
SUDNAVY

Cruise Missile problem help

I meet a annoying problem:when I fire the Cruise Missile ,my plane would explode.

what should I do to solve this problem?

Which missile and what plane?

14 minutes ago, EricJ said:

Which missile and what plane?

all of plane and Cruise Missile,when I fire the Cruise Missile ,the missile would hit my plane,my plane explode by Cruise missile

• Confused 1

Ahh I see. Unfortunately I don't use cruise missiles (closest thing is the JSOW and I take it easy when launching) at all so I can't help, sorry. But somebody else who does will probably chime in and help you.

Edited by EricJ

Maybe I'm talking nonsense, but I don't think it's a specific problem with a specific weapon

I have deployed cruise missiles countless times, and nothing like this has ever happened. My guess is that your cruise missile mods are all launched with 0 delay ignition, causing it to hit your plane directly.

1 hour ago, simonmiller416 said:

Maybe I'm talking nonsense, but I don't think it's a specific problem with a specific weapon

I have deployed cruise missiles countless times, and nothing like this has ever happened. My guess is that your cruise missile mods are all launched with 0 delay ignition, causing it to hit your plane directly.

thanks for your answer,what should i do to change that?

I'm taking a break at work lol:biggrin:, so I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but we can modify the ignition delay and aiming time of the missile motor in the weapon editor, so that we can deploy the missile in a "throw out" form, so that we have enough time out of its launch trajectory

Edited by simonmiller416

On 26.7.2023 at 1:36 AM, SUDNAVY said:

I meet a annoying problem:when I fire the Cruise Missile ,my plane would explode.

what should I do to solve this problem?

Sounds like  it  arming to fast

35 minutes ago, AcariaPlainum said:

Sounds like  it  arming to fast

thank you ,problem solved

Only in Steven Segal's movies people explode I knew. Now these damn cruise missiles...Hm! Nothing is anymore as it once was it seems. LOL

Edited by UllyB