Fdino

How to make aircrafts and terrain models for SF1?

Hello. I'm a game developer and aviation lover. I loved Strike Fighters from the first day I saw it. I would like to know how to make models of aircraft and terrain for campaigns. I have several model ideas and I wish I could make them to share with you. It's also the least I can do for you to allow you to download models and enjoy hours of fun in this realistic simulator. Also, it will help me to develop techniques to make simulators. Thanks.

• Like 2

As to me, i reccomend you to get friendship with one of modders and join their team. Usualy team consist from 3 guys to 10000 :) (Joke!) Who is active teamleader you can see who  uploads their aircrafts last time that means he is an active teamlerader.

But that doesn't mean you can't work alone. You can completely do everything yourself, from the aircraft model to its camouflage scheme and avionics. You say that you are a game developer, so you must understand that in a nutshell it is impossible to explain how to make an entire plane.

Talk to people, read the forum..

Also, to be blunt, NOBODY is building anything for SF1 anymore. We've all moved on to SF2, 10-12 years ago.

• Like 2