Falcon1364

Sudden drop in FPS and Stuttering

Hello everyone,

I have a significant drop in my FPS and suturing when I use the Russian Defense Pack, such as ZSU-23 Shilika V, V1, M, and 1964. Can anyone help me why this issue occurs only when I use this pack? Here is the link: 

• Haha 1

First off, that's a 1stGen pack. It was NOT built for SF2. If you're using them in SF2, they'll need to be converted. Make sure of what you're asking about. This is the SF2 Forum, not SF/WoV/WoE/WoI.

2ndly, with all issues with performance, you should always post your system specs so the (people smarter than me) and help diagnose the problem

• Like 1

Are you playing SF1 or are you playing SF2? That's a question since this is an SF1 mod, and not for SF2. And that could be very well be the reason why, because it's for a different game and it's causing those issues. That would be my guess.

I see, then maybe you should check out the SF2 Downloads and there should be a pack for the ZSU-23-4 by yakarov79 if I remember correctly that has the ZSU in it, that should fix the problem of stuttering.

• Like 1

Sometimes the reason for FPS drop is that too many simulation objects are generated at the same time.

For example, it is likely to happen when to many high-rate artillery fire at the same time.

I don't know the specific situation you encountered, just for reference.

• Like 1

just downloaded this package. I looked inside the ini and didn't find anything strange or bad. This should work well. I agree with the answer above. Try to download different effect pack or if you use default effects lower effect settings . Or try as said EricJ and download for SF2.

Don't read what I wrote below

PS

If I were Microsoft technical support, I would advise you to switch to Windows 11. And if you said that you have a weak computer, I would answer that you need to buy a new one. When asked where to get money, I would answer that you need to earn it. Then you would say that you just made money and bought the most powerful gaming computer with the latest Windows, but the game now does not work at all, then I would answer that you should contact the game developer. And the game developer would answer that he is not responsible for the performance of third-party modifications. Sorry for the lyrical digression from the topic.

• Haha 5

Thank you for all your emails. I think that the first email by EricJ should be the cause since I am using SF2. I will download the pack that he mentioned. Otherwise, my PC has Windows 10, my VGA card is a Geforce RTX 2060, the Monitor is 144 Hz (FPS), and the CPU is 4.0. Once again, thanks a lot for all your emails.

• Like 4