As some of you have probably figured out, I'm having a look-see at the 1stGen Mirage Family from TMF. We do have a good number of TMF birds here  and i've downloading the following, for upgrading to SF2 (yes, I KNOW they all exist as stock 3W birds...)

Mirage IIICJ, CJ2, IIICi, IIIE, IIIEA, 5BA, K'fir C2 & C7, Dagger (Argentina) (I also "built" a IIIC for the AdA by piecing together IIICi and CJ bits)

What I'm missing is the Nesher. I can't find it at the downloads at C6, column5's archives aren't working (for the most part). Went though all my zip-discs and CD archives, and couldn't find it either.

So, does someone have the original upload (the exe type)? And can PM or send it too me?

Also, does anyone have the air superiority blue skin for the AdA Mirage IIIC?? Or a full template thereof??

So much work went into these when first released,  their quality as good if not better than stock, it's a way to honor BPAO all these years later. And give End Users (tm) some extra birds for their hangars

thanks in advance!!!

• Like 2

Ps:

does anyone remember where teh RWR lists are stored?? Which cat??

Hi,

I have the Nesher exe if you still need it. I also happen to have a French blue skin for the IIIC as well.

Also, note that one of the early Falkland all inclusive packs has updated models for the Dagger and the IIIEA (with higher poly-counts).

As for the RWR threat lists, they reside in the same cat file that has the particular aircraft. Use Mue's extractor, the TW one does not seem to be able to extract (or see) them for some reason.

Edited by Blade
  • Like 1

I have sent you my converted SF2 version of the TMF Nesher...:smile: P.

• Like 1

A lesser known source for older files is the Checksix library
https://www.checksix-fr.com/bibliotheque/index.php

Categorie - select S.F. Project 1 or WOE / WOV
Type - select Avion (aircraft) or Skin etc to narrow down your search. Or leave it at "all" and click through the pages

Most of the TMF releases up to a certain date should be available, and also the two official TW stand-alone releases - the F-104G and A-4F.

• Thanks 3

thanks friends!!

Blade, I'll certainly be glad to take that blue skin!! Good catch on the extractors; wonder why the 3w one won't/can't/don't see them. Coupi sent me the Nesher, but I'll give the Falklands mod a look see as well.

Otto; thanks for the link! I'm bookmarking that!!!

:drinks: