Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install the SF2 game and its Mod on my SSD, Drive E. The core game is easily installed and works. However, adding the mods to E (SSD) did not help. I also changed the destination for Mod and screenshot in option.ini to my SSD (E), but it did not help. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks a lot.  

This might help:

• Like 2

if your talkin a totally seperate drive connected by USB wire, that might not be the best solution. not impossible by any means, just not best.

if your talking seperate ssd within your system, it shouldnt be any issue at all. but yeah, follow ericj's link, i do that any time i make a new install...

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your email regarding running mods from a different disk. Here is the issue that I want to share with you. I have an HDD (C) and an SSD (E). When I install the core game of SF2, I direct the installation to install it on my SSD (Drive E). However, when I started the game initially, the mod folder was automatically created on my HDD (C). Then, I followed the steps you mentioned using your link. The issue still exists. Do you know what the problem can be?