Sign in to follow this  
Baxter

Hmmmmm.....?

My AI pilot of the moment Edward Cheshire of 11 Sqn RFC just flew a patrol behind friendly lines in atrocious weather. The debrief tells me that 4 planes took off and 3 returned to the airfield where 4 landed safely. How can 3 return and 4 land I wonder?

Hallo @Baxter,

and you can use "review mission", if you haven't flown a new mission so far. There you can see your last flight again. So you can recognice what has happened with the fourth aeroplane, where it has landed.

Greetings

Yes it means he landed elsewhere, not at the homefield, as pilots sometimes did.  Maybe he had low fuel/damage/system failure, or decided he didn't like the look of 10 enemies ahead when his morale took over and he bugged out ;)

WOFF A.I. Good init.

Yes I figured he took the sensible option. I loaded up Wings of War PC for an AI comparison today too. :smile:

• Like 1