Jump to content

ludo.m54

MODDER
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by ludo.m54

  1. It's time to take off... and fly... Ludo
  2. Camo is coming... Ludo
  3. Thanks for your comments guys I don't use the Nesher cockpit just because I play on Strike Fighters 2 Europe, and there is no Nesher in this game... Ludo
  4. A camo skin pack will follow. In 2 weeks...... Ludo
  5. View File Mirage 5F This mod is aimed at making the Mirage 5F flyable in the second generation of "Strike Fighters" simulators. I took this opportunity to improve the stock skin. IMPORTANT: no LOD is provided, SF2:E and SF2:I merged are required to use this mod. See the readme for more infos A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 04/24/2010 Category Mirage 5  
  6. Uploaded, waiting for approval :wink2: Have fun Ludo
  7. ludo.m54

    Mirage 5F

    Version v 2.0

    1,565 downloads

    This mod is aimed at making the Mirage 5F flyable in the second generation of "Strike Fighters" simulators. I took this opportunity to improve the stock skin. IMPORTANT: no LOD is provided, SF2:E and SF2:I merged are required to use this mod. See the readme for more infos A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. Enjoy Ludo
  8. Thanks ! The decal appears now !!! Just because this is not the serial number of the airplane on the nose gear door, but the letters : SE for the 13-SE airplane. Ludo
  9. Hello, I need help for the nose gear door decal (again...) I try, try and try again to place my decal on the nose gear door, but unfortunately nothing appear So this is a part of the decals.ini : [Decal005] MeshName=nose_gear_door3 DecalLevel=2 DecalFacing=Bottom FilenameFormat=Mirage5F/d/Auvergne Silver/Gearnum Position=4.25,-0.85 Rotation=0.0 Scale=2 DecalMaxLOD=3 If one of the Combatace decals expert see what's wrong, it would be helpful... Ludo
  10. For the EC 3/13 silver skin, I just improved the stock skin. For the camo, I started to make my own templates ( there is a lot of rivets ) and I will paint a brand new skin. You can see more screenshots : Mirage 5F WIP at C6 Ludo
  11. Great, thanks for your help, I will try that tomorrow Ludo
  12. Hello, A little question : does anyone know this meshname (nose gear door)? Thanks. Ludo
  13. Mirage 5F (EC 3/13 1979) over East Germany... :wink2: Ludo
  14. I use the cockpit of the Mirage 5BA, I think it's the best one for a Mirage 5F (very simple : no avionics and no radar... ) Today's update : Ludo
  15. Thanks a lot Crusader And the WIP of the day : data.ini and loadout.ini : done... I started to repaint the silver skin of the EC 3/13 : Next episode tomorrow... Ludo
  16. I start to improve the stock Mirage 5F : Better decals ; improved data.ini and loadout.ini : a little preview : Camo : Silver : Camo with RPK bomb rack : And silver with RPK bomb rack : I'll try to make skins for EC 2/13 Alpes (silver and camo) and EC 3/13 Auvergne (silver and camo). If somebody have informations about the real Mirage 5F loadout, It would be helpful. Thanks Ludo
  17. Corrected Ludo
  18. Tunnan vs ship : And bad day for a Mig-29... Ludo
  19. A little flight over East Germany... Mirage 5F with realistic decals Yes, I like all the Mirage 5... Ludo
  20. Just for fun.... Ludo
  21. Hello, You can use tank made from the belgian F-104 (Nato Fighters 4). You can repaint it without any problem. I did it for the danish green camo and it works fine. It's not Thirdwire tanks, so you will have to make little modifications in the data.ini of the aircraft. Ludo
  22. Green is beautiful... Take off Last minutes for the bridge Back home Ludo
  23. Ok, thanks for your answer, I'm going to come back to june 09 patch. Ludo
  24. Little update : if I delete the CountermeasureEffect.ini from the effect folder, chaffs come back but not the flares.... Ludo
  25. I apply the patch on a clean install . Here is my game : SF2 Europe, latest patch and NF4 Ludo
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..