Jump to content

ludo.m54

MODDER
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by ludo.m54

  1. Hello, After the december pacth, chaff and flares don't appear on my screen... I think it could come from the countermeasureeffect.ini file but I don't know how to correct it. thank you for help. Ludo
  2. .
  3. Ok, It's perfect !!! I've dropped all the files in the same folder and no more problem... Thanks a lot Ludo
  4. Thanks for your help, I've looked in the data.ini and it seems to be ok : data.ini for TANK_170F104NATO : [WeaponData001] TypeName=TANK_170F104NATO FullName=170-gal Tank NATO ModelName=TANK_170F104NATO Mass=605.559998 Diameter=0.475000 Length=5.572000 SubsonicDragCoeff=0.200000 SupersonicDragCoeff=0.770000 AttachmentType= SpecificStationCode= NationName= StartYear=0 EndYear=0 Availability=0 BaseQuantity=0 Exported=FALSE ExportStartYear=0 ExportEndYear=0 ExportAvailability=0 WeaponDataType=5 MaxFuelAmount=501.230011 Asymmetrical=TRUE RightModelName=TANK_170F104NATOR and for TANK_170F104NATOR [WeaponData001] TypeName=TANK_170F104NATO FullName=170-gal Tank NATO ModelName=TANK_170F104NATOR Mass=605.559998 Diameter=0.475000 Length=5.572000 SubsonicDragCoeff=0.200000 SupersonicDragCoeff=0.770000 AttachmentType= SpecificStationCode= NationName= StartYear=0 EndYear=0 Availability=0 BaseQuantity=0 Exported=FALSE ExportStartYear=0 ExportEndYear=0 ExportAvailability=0 WeaponDataType=5 MaxFuelAmount=501.230011 Asymmetrical=TRUE There is certainly a little something to do, but I don't know what...... Ludo
  5. Hello, I have a little problem with the F-104 fuel tanks (NATO). Right tank doesn't appear I think the problem comes from the "Asymmetrical" line in the weapondata.ini but I can't find solution to that... Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Ludo
  6. Great news !!! Thank you for this X-mas gift !!!! Ludo
  7. Great job Bobrock ! As usual... Ludo
  8. My first screenshot with SF2 NF4 and Windows 7 Ludo
  9. Do you try to win the Schneider Trophy ??? Ludo
  10. Just one word : awesome !!! Ludo
  11. Very bad day. RIP
  12. This is really a great plane !!! Ludo
  13. Looking for Sams Ludo
  14. Danish strike ! Ludo
  15. Learning to fly over DDR Part 2 CA_stary did an awesome job !!! Ludo
  16. Learning to fly, somewhere over DDR Ludo
  17. I try VertTail and it's perfect, thanks a lot. I've got another problem, there is a kind of "mirror effect" with the serial number, only on the left side : For the Greek skin, why not, I made my own templates for the Mirage 2000-5 so I will try after the French one. Ludo
  18. Thanks a lot for your answer, I'm going to try that. Ludo
  19. Hello, I make a French skin for your Mirage 2000-5 and i would like to place a decal just here : Can you tell me what is the meshname of this part ? Thanks Ludo
  20. A little update for today Ludo
  21. It's a very early WIP of a French Mirage 2000-5F. Original aircraft by Aleks and his team. Ludo
  22. A-4T Mod uploaded. available soon... Ludo
  23. 341 downloads

    A-4TMod Skyhawk II for WOE Upgraded version of the French Navy A-4T. New cockpit, better avionics and integrated chaffs and flares. This add-on includes 2 low-visibility skins covering flotilles 11F and 17F. Credits : Aircraft : Thirdwire. Avionics and cockpit from the A-4AR by The Wrench (original model from the Krestrel by Julhem). Skin special adviser : Sony Tuckson. Templates : Sundowner. Tanks : Marcfighter. Thanks to Sony Tuckson and Peyo for their help and time. If I forgot to acknowledge somebody it was unintentionnal, let me know and it will be corrected.
  24. View File A-4T Mod Skyhawk A-4TMod Skyhawk II for WOE Upgraded version of the French Navy A-4T. New cockpit, better avionics and integrated chaffs and flares. This add-on includes 2 low-visibility skins covering flotilles 11F and 17F. Credits : Aircraft : Thirdwire. Avionics and cockpit from the A-4AR by The Wrench (original model from the Krestrel by Julhem). Skin special adviser : Sony Tuckson. Templates : Sundowner. Tanks : Marcfighter. Thanks to Sony Tuckson and Peyo for their help and time. If I forgot to acknowledge somebody it was unintentionnal, let me know and it will be corrected. Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 02/09/2009 Category Fictional, Experimental, and UAV's  
  25. Coming soon... may be tomorow The loading screen
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..