Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71512.0.html https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71518.0.html
      • 2
      • Like
  2. Hear you brotha, thats whiy I use a utility t c heck the hard drive integrity. But I do backups more often anyway, I use hard drive sentinel or similar.
  3. The blur pics is neat
  4. Theres one in BAT but this one is a newer version. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71479.0.html
      • 2
      • Like
  5. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71548.msg779056.html#new
      • 1
      • Like
  6. Very good! Hoping for a release.
  7. dsawan

    RIP Snook

    thats what I've done. Meet Snook 2. Takes getting used to. The other one I had for 14 years. This one 6-8 weeks old.
  8. cool hoping for a release
  9. dsawan

    RIP Snook

    hoping to get a new kitten
  10. dsawan

    RIP Snook

    thx guys
  11. dsawan

    RIP Snook

    Put her down last night. Feeling like ass right now.
  12. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Nortonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
  13. dsawan

    Never Forget!

  14. cool!. Hoping for a release!
  15. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71152.0.html
  16. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71240.0.html
  17. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71146.0.html
  18. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71292.0.html
  19. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71139.0.html
  20. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71254.0.html
  21. Update to 2.0 V 2.0 - new 3d for different cargo types - realistic load weights. - opening cargo door (cockpit opening button and air brakes) - realistic FM - new cockpit - class files, design modification, inspiration and coordination - a few other minor fixes - better working main landing gears Note - a plane with 40 paratroopers can take up to 80% of fuel. Skinpack available: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=71302.msg776514#new https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71264.0.html https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71276.0.htmlhttps://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71276.0.html
  22. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71138.0.html
      • 2
      • Like
  23. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71213.msg775595.html#new
      • 1
      • Like
  24. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71217.0.html
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..