Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. FalconC45

    DSCN0526

    From the album: Falcon's Album

  2. FalconC45

    DSCN0524

    From the album: Falcon's Album

  3. FalconC45

    DSCN0496

    From the album: Falcon's Album

  4. FalconC45

    DSCN0493

    From the album: Falcon's Album

  5. By a chance, did you pushed the F12 command? If so that'll make everything bright... Falcon
  6. Awesome dog. I have a Canadian bred Golden Retriever named Roscoe. For a Golden Retriever He's a bit hyper but he's getting better. When he was a pup, he was real hyper and we almost sent him back to the breeder because he was a real handful. He gets up on my wheelchair and gives me kisses and sometimes lay beside me. Roscoe's my buddy :). I'll find a good pic of him to post here. Falcon
  7. Did you try the HDR mod for ATI cards? Did you see the text on upper left corner? Did you change the settings in the HDR ini file? Falcon
  8. NIIICEEE! I would like a sponge bath from her! Falcon
  9. Do these planes have a damage model? Do they have the capability to carry weapons and etc? Falcon
  10. Uploaded new version... Falcon
  11. From the album: Falcon's Album

    A tweaked version with better grammar and few new sounds & music.
  12. I agree... CA is awesome! Falcon
  13. Tweaked the grammar and put a sound and credit song in.... Enjoy. http://combatace.com/gallery/image/21441-the-awakening-trailer-2/ Falcon
  14. FalconC45

    Path of hate

    Just watch this vid. http://podkat.ru/index.php?newsid=78621 Falcon
  15. FalconC45

    Steve Jobs

    RIP
  16. Bummer. Was hoping you got the original one so I could ask you to rip the theme for me. No prob, I'l use E-Mule to get it. Falcon
  17. JM, about the Godzilla soundtrack... is it the original movie or the crappy tristar movie? Falcon
  18. I survived respite care. But, God, it was very STRESSFUL and eye opening for me. I'm so glad when I was growing up, my mother didn't put me in these "homes". Thanks to her & my family, I am very healthy and very high functioning disabled adult. I'll tell you guys more in time. Can't wait to get a Five Guys burger for lunch tomorrow Falcon
  19. Well I had another great birthday. Got few blu ray anime collections, 2 3d movies including Thor 3D <dancing in my wheelchair> and 2 cd's that are back ordered from Japan. Also got a 25 buck gift card for Best Buy. Gonna use that to get the Samurai Girls anime set ;). Falcon
  20. Hey Ceasar, on the first fight, what range did you release the first lima? I haven't been able to fly at all since my fan/pump problem on my gaming rig but I usually release the 9L at 2.4nm. Its really lethal at that range and even ignores countermeasures. Falcon
  21. Thanks guys! You know when I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, the docs told my mother that I'll be total veggie and won't live past 30. Well I'm 42! And I'm not a veggie. PFFFTTT on the docs! Falcon
  22. I'll be in respite care on September 16th, day after my birthday for few days. My mother is going to Florida on a business trip. I'll be back home on the 22nd. Just wanna give you guys a heads up. Falcon
  23. FalconC45

    Happy Birthday

    Happy Birthday Jim my friend. Falcon
  24. .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..