Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. My stutters is caused by my old 768MB 8800GTX card. When I go to external view I get mixed FPS readings. Some angles I get 30+ FPS with a 2x game loop and some angles I get a sideshow. So I'm gonna upgrade my gaming pc a bit like putting in more ram and get a new card. My cpu is still good, its a intel 3.0 gig. BUT when I reported about that double AIM-9L kill on a MiG-23 few months ago, I used a modded version of the 9L. But now my modded weapons are back to normal. I get 75% to 100 hit/kill rate mostly on A2A missiles. I did see warhead problems on TK's missiles though mainly on his version of AIM 54. My reason to reply in this thread is this: I can't quit flying on this sim despite the feelings I have about TK's recent decisions of locking files. This sim craters my disability very well. There's no complex alt/shift/commands or complex cockpit management (although I do buy the hardcore combat sims if they got good preferences menu.) and etc. I just wish TK would understand that this sim/game has a real loyal fanbase until the problems started. I want to stay with this sim. I can't find another sim for my disability for now. But I'll keep a eye out on DCS. For now until TK break my likings in SF2 series, I'm staying with SF2. Falcon
  2. Is there undisclosed fixes on the NA's new graphic engine in this patch? Falcon
  3. My ex gf lives in Colorado Springs. I haven't heard from her yet, hope shes ok. And I'm praying for rain... Keep us inform ok? Falcon
  4. Like ABF but more talk? I like it :) Falcon
  5. what res? 2048x? Falcon
  6. Finished a novel called "Battle Royale" a Japan totalitarian story bout a Japan gov't make students fight each other. Like Hunger Games but this book came in print before that novel. Highly recommend it in reading. Right now I'm reading "Good luck, Yukikaze" Yep the book of the anime series. Falcon
  7. Tried it and saw no improvement. Still get stutters and FPS drops from 30+ with 2x game loop to 10 with 5x game loop. Falcon
  8. Will check today. Falcon
  9. Hmm interesting... Falcon
  10. First of all thank you TMF for updating the vipers! OK, when loading the 4x1,000 pounders, in the external view I could only see 2 (one on each of the assigned hardpoint). Is there way for me to fix that in a ini edit? Falcon
  11. I have a similar problem with stuttering & weird FPS drop spiking. Not in an Avionics60.dll plane neither, its happening on 80's craft like F-16 C Block 25. Sometimes when I go to the map view & back, I get a major FPS drop like 7 FPS. Both external & internal. Had to exit the game to get semi smooth FPS with small stuttering (2x). Was playing SF2, SF2E & SFNA. Didn't test SF2I & SF2V yet but will soon. Falcon
  12. FalconC45

    Back up

    <does a lil jig in his wheelchair> WOOT! CA IS BACK! And CONGRATS TO THE BEST EFX Modder! STARY! Falcon
  13. Well IMHO, the A-7 can be a good dogfighter if you keep her fast. I regularly engage migs after I hit my strike flight's target. I see that TK put some new AI code from your post... Interesting. Falcon
  14. How good is the AI? I heard you could play as a gunner and the AI can do the rest. Falcon
  15. Is it any good, saw it on steam for ten bucks. Falcon
  16. Black Sheep Squadron of course :) Falcon
  17. Favorite character: Han Solo Favorite ship: X-Wing Favorite Quote: "Could someone get this walking carpet outta my way!" Falcon
  18. AWESOME! Pets can be a life saver sometimes. Give Ozzy a pat on the head for me will ya :). Falcon
  19. EA's reply: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/04/04/ea-responds-to-worst-company-award-by-mentioning-past-winners/ Another article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2012/04/04/ea-is-the-worst-company-in-america-now-what/ Falcon
  20. http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04/04/ea-wins-quot-worst-company-in-america-quot-award.aspx Falcon
  21. It works kind of but for the disabled its 50/50 that it will help. I'm kind of low in my wheelchair to use it effectively but I can see the value of this for disabled gamers who have greater physical disadvantages than I do. Falcon
  22. Its for the female fanbase from I hear. But the japanese guy fanbase equally go nuts over them too Falcon
  23. 10 Years?! Wow. Feels like more to me :). Ever since C5 & Dave invited me to go here after the SIMHQ Downfall I've made new friends :). I hope CA will continue on many many years into the future. Erik "Falcon" Glascoe
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..