-
Posts
735 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
63
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by simonmiller416
-
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
-
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Oh ok, I realized I should have done this earlier -
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
And the point is, in principle I can't just upload the whole mod, even if I mod it,and if I only upload the skin, it won't work for most of my friends here, damn -
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Here are its texture,and actually looks it has better model and texrure then that Quite Hi-res I think I should just get the mod from CombatACE, but I can't find a trace of it, weird. -
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Checked, no, not at all -
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Already installed in my SF2, so sadly I don't know -
Any idea where is this Su-24 from?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Planning to make a new set of Su-24 skin, hope to be able to contact the creator -
It seems to have been on my hard drive for so long that I can't even remember where I got it. I tried searching the forums for the Su-24 and it seems the results all point to the V2K version, but this looks completely different.
-
Capability to fire more than 1 AAM at one time
simonmiller416 replied to Gepard's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
The key factor is in the basic ini of this aircraft We need to find AvionicsDLL = Avionics70.dll (or 60) then changed to AvionicsDLL=AvionicsF14A.dll There is a price for doing this, as we will completely lose the ability of the radar to scan and map the ground. So far, I have only applied this module on the F-22A, because the weapons it can carry are very limited (for example, ground weapons can basically only use GBU-32 or GBU-39), and it is an air superiority fighter, so it doesn't really matter. If I was flying a multirole fighter like the F-35 or F-18, I wouldn't be willing to make compromises -
F-16C Block30 "Ghost"Scheme, 64th Aggressor Squadron
simonmiller416 commented on simonmiller416's file in F-16
-
-
View File F-15C Blue and Tan skin, 65th Aggressor Squadron(2005-2014) The 65th Aggressor Squadron stationed at Naris Air Force Base operated F-15C fighter jets from 2005 to 2014, and used a variety of unique Schemes. This mod is one of the two types they have used. I will use it in the game Called "Blue" and "Tan" in Made this for my personal campaign "Red Flag", based on the F-15C, to share with you all. Special thanks to: Fast Cargo provides a great collection of F-15 packs for the community Viper63 added accurate machine number decals to his Aggressor pack usage: 1. Put the "65AGRS_Blue" and "65AGRS_Tan" folders into your F-15C module; 2. Put the "Decals" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects; 3. Start the game and start your F-15C, the game will automatically inject data. Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/15/2023 Category F-15
-
Version 1.0.0
91 downloads
The 65th Aggressor Squadron stationed at Naris Air Force Base operated F-15C fighter jets from 2005 to 2014, and used a variety of unique Schemes. This mod is one of the two types they have used. I will use it in the game Called "Blue" and "Tan" in Made this for my personal campaign "Red Flag", based on the F-15C, to share with you all. Special thanks to: Fast Cargo provides a great collection of F-15 packs for the community Viper63 added accurate machine number decals to his Aggressor pack usage: 1. Put the "65AGRS_Blue" and "65AGRS_Tan" folders into your F-15C module; 2. Put the "Decals" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects; 3. Start the game and start your F-15C, the game will automatically inject data. -
View File F-16C Block30 "Ghost"Scheme, 64th Aggressor Squadron The 64th Aggressor Squadron, stationed at Naris Air Force Base, use this skin for their F-16C, which is based on a similar skin for the Russian Air Force Su-57 This is made for my personal campaign "Red Flag", Based on F-16C Block30/32, and I will share it with you. Special thanks to: Viper team provide those great Falcon mod Usage: 1. Put the "64_AGRS_Ghost" folder into your F-16 mod (block 30 recommended); 2. Put the "Decals" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects; 3. Start the game and read your F-16C block 30, the game will automatically read the data. Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/15/2023 Category F-16
-
- 1
-
-
Version 1.0.1
83 downloads
The 64th Aggressor Squadron, stationed at Naris Air Force Base, use this skin for their F-16C, which is based on a similar skin for the Russian Air Force Su-57 This is made for my personal campaign "Red Flag", Based on F-16C Block30/32, and I will share it with you. Special thanks to: Viper team provide those great Falcon mod Usage: 1. Put the "64_AGRS_Ghost" folder into your F-16 mod (block 30 recommended); 2. Put the "Decals" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects; 3. Start the game and read your F-16C block 30, the game will automatically read the data. -
-
-
Su-25M1/M1K Skin,299th Tactical Aviation Brigade
simonmiller416 posted a topic in File Announcements
View File Su-25M1/M1K Skin,299th Tactical Aviation Brigade While upgrading the old Su-25s to Su-25M1/M1K, Ukraine also digitized their camouflage to make them more modern inside and out. 299th Tactical Aviation Brigade is currently operating Su-25M1/M1K, this mod is based on this unit as a prototype, I picked some numbers(From 30-51), but according to the wiki, the Blue 39/49 of the brigade had been shot down, so I deleted them. I originally made it for my personal campaign "West Wind", but I also hope that more people will get it Special thanks to: ShaKhrai, in order to save time, I asked his permission to use his existing files for deep editing; paulopanz, who contributed a refined Su-25 mod to our community; Usage: 1. Put the "299_TAB" folder into your Su-25 mod; 2. Put the "Su-25M1_Ukr" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects\Decals; 3. Start the game and read your Su-25, the game will automatically read the data. Su_25M1_299_TAB.zip Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/14/2023 Category Other -
Version 1.0.0
118 downloads
While upgrading the old Su-25s to Su-25M1/M1K, Ukraine also digitized their camouflage to make them more modern inside and out. 299th Tactical Aviation Brigade is currently operating Su-25M1/M1K, this mod is based on this unit as a prototype, I picked some numbers(From 30-51), but according to the wiki, the Blue 39/49 of the brigade had been shot down, so I deleted them. I originally made it for my personal campaign "West Wind", but I also hope that more people will get it Special thanks to: ShaKhrai, in order to save time, I asked his permission to use his existing files for deep editing; paulopanz, who contributed a refined Su-25 mod to our community; Usage: 1. Put the "299_TAB" folder into your Su-25 mod; 2. Put the "Su-25M1_Ukr" folder into: your SF2 directory\Objects\Decals; 3. Start the game and read your Su-25, the game will automatically read the data. Su_25M1_299_TAB.zip -
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
PS3: No it's not success , although I successfully imported the model into the game, I still lost all axes as well as animation layers, but I think you're right, there is always someone to help PS4: Actually the original one is KnAAPO Su-30M2 (with the tip of the vertical stabilizer straight and and have a pitot tube) PS5: Even with help, I still want to be able to figure this out on my own, I can't always ask for help, especially since we all might be on opposite sides of the world lol -
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Plus, I'd love to be able to make the mirror-like skin that the F-35C uses, there are photos showing VX-9 test squadrons using it, but the currently available mod doesn't include specular maps, so there's nothing I can do about it. So the recent plan, after solving the problem of this thread, use new resources to make a new F-35B/C mod. I think FastCargo did a great job, he and most of you are my seniors, it's just that the F-35 first entered the military in 2015 (it was only the Marines then, the Air Force and Navy got them much later) and his mod was last updated in 2010 , which is amazing. Due to the limitations of the age at that time, there are many missing details in the mod, just like the F-35C actually has two wheels for the nose gear. At the same time, Menrva is also redoing the cockpit details of the F-35, which fully aroused my enthusiasm for creation. -
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Really helpful thanks lmao -
-
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
kind of , it's chinese J-16, but I did modify it based on a Su-30, the model comes from a model trading website After all it seems that the Su-27UB for torno already exists, I guess I won't do a duplicate
