-
Posts
735 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
63
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by simonmiller416
-
100% yes ,We can see this in the campaign missions, but not in the dynamically generated SP missions ,it's a pity
- 69 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Agree for this,at least co-op mode would be nice to avoid some AI bugs like they don't use EOGB in Strike mission
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
City Night Light - Has anyone tried this before?
simonmiller416 replied to orsin's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
It's good to see progress, but is it possible to expand the light source, I think the real city lights should be a large area. Although I know it's just a proof-of-concept stage. -
Hey obviously you shouldn't drink so much next time
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
-
-
Because I have encountered the same problem
-
Imma using 3dsmax so can't offer more help, But I think if model looks fine in LOD viewer, but not in the game ,could still be the "too much faces" problem,Have you split the model down? For example, separate out flaps, slats... Or...could this be a scaling issue? Forgive me if I'm talking nonsense
-
Definitely late, Gosh I agree, I really need full functional 4/5th Gen Fighters
- 69 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
-
Exactly right, at least in SF2 we can have almost all aircraft assets spanning centuries, it's just that they can't all do professional simulations
- 69 replies
-
- 5
-
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Really like the RealSky mod ,give us an excellent screenshot background. This bird is almost ready,as the J-20.It's just that there are still a few little problems bugging me, I think they'll be released at the same time once everthing done.
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
In the meantime...Some more flight tests going on... Same FM problem with the J-20, after passing about Mach 1 the birds will automatically raise their heads...Need more adjustments... And still, the cockpit thing in the past 2 weeks I still could not make those...WEAPON_QUANTITY , WEAPON_STATION_SELECTOR or Weapon_Type_ID thins to work,I would have liked them to at least display my loaded weapons correctly in SMS,but... I still need more time to seek reference and learn more. -
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(Imma jumping up and down) If you really have this plan that would be wonderful! Im not asking for this from start anyway! -
Btw, I was heard about 3.5K faces limit,is it true?
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Decoys? make sense!Thank you for the hint about parked statics. Ah and for the link tbh Im not sure about it, cuz I think I got the files in the early 2010s,maybe I have ,maybe not. How about post your "fixed" link, my frined? sry for I may not that sure about which one is it. -
Let's guess, SF3 or Falcon5, which one will be release first
- 69 replies
-
- 4
-
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I think this is hopeless, but I still want to ask one more question, ladies and gentlemen, is there any clue about the modern version of Taiwan terrain? I've done my work and spent about an hour searching, but it seems the latest one is outdated still. In the version on my hard drive, some Taiwanese airports still have F104s parked, and Chinese airports still have Mig21s parked Jesus,imma flying 5th Gen Fighter! -
"Stealth Pylons" are indeed the best solution when we can only hand four weapons in the weapon bay (Kinda What If thing lol)
-
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Yeah Yeah time to rush SA-22 But Having said that,maybe we can just let AI to do SEAD job in morden era, like HARMs only blow Radars -
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Yep, considering how old era the vanilla game based was... In fact, I also have the editor in EXP2, but usually, the objective of missions will point to the complete SAM site set by the terrain maker. Even if we destroy the radar, the site has lost its function,we will sitll need to blow up all the launchers within the percentage...Back to the old days... -
