Jump to content

simonmiller416

MODDER
  • Posts

    735
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by simonmiller416

  1. This is for sure, even in SF2, they are setting in a network.Kinda cool. It's just that the launcher still needs to be destroyed in the SEAD mission in sf2, which confuses me (haha, it's not exactly the case, considering the combat situation of the original version game, maybe the fighters did blow up all the anti-aircraft artillery in the 50s - 60s)
  2. Your mods not include enemys
  3. Yeah,AFAIK this is about how the hixboxes are set up, so it's totally achievable,I can set it off the radar, and add some magic. And the problem is I kind of doubt how effective the jamming system on the S-400 is? This will affect how I go about setting it up. Electronic countermeasures have always been one of the most secretive aspects of any country, so I don't think we know.I think I will carefully consider how to arrange it reasonably in the game
  4. Purchased assets. I'd build little things like electronic warfare pods or somthing detailed in cockpit, but I don't think I would normally start modeling from compeletly scratch, that would probably take me more than one hundred years lmao.
  5. sh....definitely needs some tweaking
  6. Now the combat parts, all good!!
  7. Accompanied flight test, everything works fine!
  8. P1, extreme flight test, then KABOOM!!
  9. Hmmmm quite nice (do we have a pitot tube btw?)
  10. I think... Those F14 cockpits we already have look fine. FR I might remake F-15's pit first if I can, although only if I can get a legit and high quality resources
  11. Daily updates (I'm not going to do this lol) I think most of the required functions in SF2 flight and combat are already displayed as much as possible. Like the F-35, most of the instrument functions of the J-20 are integrated in the "large color TV", and It is only switched out when the pilot needs it. In SF2, we also couldn't do the function of click the cockpit interface, so I simply chose not to make all the interfaces. For production, the interface of the advanced fifth-generation aircraft really saves a lot of time, which also makes me admire the modders who make old-fashioned aircraft cockpits in CA. They need to realize the functions of all the instruments in the cockpit , that's a lot of work. As far as the current progress is concerned, the most urgent need is to renovate the HUD content. In order to test the avionics function, I am still using part of the texture of the F-22 HUD, Julhelm and Crusader should be this set Original makers of the HUD, they did a great job, but I wish it could have it's own HUD style
  12. The purchased model, I haven't actually touched it yet. The J-20 has basically completed the design of the cockpit function, and it still needs to redesign the avionics and polish some cockpit textures. I think this should be resolved within 1-2 weeks. I'll be working on the F-35 after this, unfortunately we didn't get all separate cockpits for the A/B/C variants, but better than nothing. The outside world has little information about the cockpit of the J-20, so I designed it by imitating the interaction mode of the F-35. I think this will make the progress of the next project smoother.
  13. Nvm, imma just running a quick test on EF-2000,it's nice, But stupidly I forgot that there is also a MFD between the legs which I plan to use as a moving map panel,maybe it would be a good idea to integrate HSI into it, Or adding a simplified HSI function to RWR's compass is also a good idea too, imo
  14. Haha, I originally planned to put the HSI where the EOTS is now, but I found that I can't seem to switch to other screens when I don't need the EOTS, so I have to reconsider moving it to other suitable locations now, maybe between the legs? Maybe replace the radar screen? Or integrated on ADI? (forget about it) Still need to think about it,but It'd be there for sure.
  15. Okay try to travel universe next time
  16. No worries, this is just a free discussion session. So basically, I was recently testing the WIP cockpit features. And in a flight, I'm staring at my fuel indicator,looks like I'm using less than 25% of the fuel I'm carrying, I said to myself: "Oh good, I can travel the whole pacific. " Then....... my wingman said: "Two's bingo fuel!" "You what?!" A WTF situation happened. ================================================================================================== Lol,so, as far as I know, the AI does use a different flight and combat system than the player-controlled aircraft,like they are in easy mode. And even they say "bingo fuel" ,they will still fly through the whole pacific, in this case I just wondering what push them to say "bingo fuel"? Like in my view,we are far from bingo. Besides that, I want to hear some interesting AI behaviors from you too haha.
  17. Indeed, these super hornets have excellent combat capabilities, Even if it has nothing to do with AI, EricJ's project is a MUST HAVE for modern script players!
  18. Plan to release with J-20AS, I want to enhance it as much as possible at the AI level
  19. And they said 5-gen fighters run out weapons easily...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..