Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

Raven SitRep

Well I got my RV cleaned out and now my empty apt. Is full of stuff I don't know what to do with. Every thing has 7 years of dust on it, but I'm happy as a clam. (Where in the hell did get all this stuff!) I got one of my PC's fired up, booted like I turned if off yesterday and I found a WOE install from 2007. No Easter Eggs though. Going to be awhile before I can get back into Modding, the job transfer in taking up 12 hours of my day.

Well that's where I'm at at the moment, still need some shelves and Computer desk.

That's all for now.

Raven

• Like 5

we're be here waiting on ya, brudda!!  :biggrin:

Quick update. Second PC (The better one) won't boot, not sure why. I can't even get into the BIOS. Any one have an idea. Comp was working when I shut it down so long ago?

Check the motherboard battery, if that is flat could cause such starting issue.

• Like 1

Ya, Battery my first thought also

Reseat everything. Sometimes contents shift during shipping. :grin:

Unplug and disconnect it all and put it all back together making sure all contacts are clean and seated straight. Can't hurt.

It booted!! Yaaaa. Had to pull the memory several times and reinsert it, now I just need to slap in the new SSD (need a bracket still) and reinstall the OS. New AGP card is still in a box in CA. I'm waiting for my sister to mail it to me. Going to be a while to get it all together.

• Like 2