About This File
Reworked and fixed JAS-39C Gripen skins For SF2 Series.
Thanks to the following folks:
Gux - For Model, Weps and Skins
Column5 - For FM
Jat and Moonjumper - For Avionics
USAFMTL - For Testing
AmokFloo - For 27MM_BK27 gun
Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine.
1) Add decals (CZJAS, idnum, serial and nosenum) made by me, for Czechoslovakia, Hungary and South Africa skins.
2) Fixed 27MM_BK27 gun. (Thanks to AmokFloo, see this topic: http://forum.combata...mm-mauser-bk27/)
3) Add numbers.lst, patch and Squadron made by me, for Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Sweden and South Africa skins.
4) Fixed Decals.ini for all the skins.
5) Fixed skins, (body1 and body2) for Czechoslovakia and Hungary.
6) Fixed userlist, lights and rollingradius.
7) Fixed CockpitSeat position. (Now you watch the canard correctly!!)
8) Add this to the JAS39_AVIONICS.INI:
EffectShaderName=twColor1.fx <--------- add this
What you will need first:
1) Strike Fighters 2/Vietnam/Europe/Israel - One of these are needed!!!
2) JAS-39C Gripen For SF2 Series installed!!!
I have tested it, in my Strike Fighters 2/Vietnam/Europe/Israel merged installation, with the FEB. 2010 patch.
1) Read and understand this entire readme FIRST!!
2) Copy the Objects directories located in this zip file to your mod folder, and let the folders and files overwrite themselves!!!
3) Add the following entry into your SquadronList.ini file to get the units added:
DisplayName=F7 Wing "Skaraborgs Flyflottiilj"
Name=59 Szentgyörgyi Dezso
DisplayName=59th "Szentgyörgyi Dezs?" Tactical Fighter Wing
DisplayName=211th "taktická letka" Tactical Squadron
Name=2 Squadron "FC"
DisplayName=2 Squadron "Flying Cheetahs"
4) Optional: Copy the 3 files located in the JAS-39C Hangar and Loading screens directory to your mods/Objects/Aircraft/JAS39C directory and overwrite.
5) That's it!!!
This is FREEWARE only, NO money is allowed to be made on the contents of these files, in whole or in part.
Feel free to redistribute, as long as the original authors are given appropriate credit.
Questions? Contact me at Combatace.
Anything I forgot to mention is purely unintentional!!!
20 Apr 10