About This File
MiG-23MLD (factory code 23-18)
Model based on MiG-23M model by TMF, sound by Spiloone 104
Hangar screen by Epizikl
This plane required MiG-23/27 Weapons Pack. Please install it first.
- unpack Archive in temporary folder
- copy MiG-23MLD_ folder to Aicraft folder.
- copy Sounds to sound folder
- Max G: 8.5
- Radar: N008 Ametist (also known like RP-23MLA-2)
- ASP-17 gunsight
- MiG-23MLD can use R-24,R-13M,R-3S,R-60,Kh-23,R-13M1 missiles, R-73 allowed, but required APU-72 Rail.
- Max Loadout 2000Kg
- R-35-300 Engine
- TP-26 Heat seeker
- new RWR & ECM
- BVP-50-60 CM
- Aerodynamic upgrade ("vortex generators")
"MLD" update program, also known like "1000-th bulletin" modernisation has been begun june 1982 and completed in 1985, 566 MiG-23MLA planes have been modernised, SN are: 0390310389-0390323765 (except 0390310485,486,556,560,561) and 0390324647-0390324949
Last Russian MLD retired in 1999, but Ukraine AF, Belarus AF use them after 2007-2009
49 historical correct SN & plane numbers included
MLD export: Bulgaria (1992), Angola (1998)