About This File
Between 1962 and 1972 the MiG-21F-13 version was manufactured under license by Aero Vodochody, in Czechoslovakia.
Aero Vodochody (then Stredoceské strojírny, n.p.), built a total of 194 planes during this period, under the cover designation article Z-159.
It followed the MiG-15 and MiG-19S built in Vodochody factory from the fifties to sixties.
The sole locally built version of the MiG-21F-13 differed externally from the Soviet-built examples by the solid dural sheet fairing behind the cockpit canopy, as opposed to the transparent one on the original Soviet MiGs.
These machines were built for the Czechoslovak Air Force and also for export (26 EAF; 8 SyAF). The R13-300 engines were imported from the Soviet Union.
- a new SF-2 plane;
- 11 new skins: 7 CVL (4 silver, 2 Camo, 1 Red); 2 EAF (2 Camo); 2 SyAF (2 Camo);
- Historical decalsets with some special planes badges too;
- open canopy 10 key auto closing at take off;
- "real" sound;
- New screens;
- TMF - The Mirage Factory SF1 model;
- Kukulino - SF1 famous planes skins;
- The Trooper - pilot;
- Comrad - great pit repaint;
- Horus3K - Killmarks for EAF/SyAF;
- Paulopanz - Skins, Decals, pilots, edits;
- all mod folder content in your mod install
An old job completed.