About This File
In late 1944, the first French unit began its transition to reconnaissance Mustangs. 26 planes were delivered.
In January 1945, the Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron 2/33 of the French Air Force took their F-6Cs and F-6Ds over Germany on photographic mapping missions.
The Mustangs remained in service until the early 1950s, when they were replaced by jet fighters.
This is F-6D version.
- a new plane
- 7 skins
- Historical decals
- pilot, sound, weapons
- Wolf257,Crab_02 & FastCargo for model
- Wrench for original KAW RF-51D
- Paulopanz skins, decals, screens
- Key=10 automatic closing canopy
- Key=9 Oil Cooler Door
- all in your main mod folder and override
.... made for a post war 1950 circa campaign I hope somedays someone will build up!