About This File
During the 1970s, the Shackleton was replaced in the maritime patrol role by the jet-powered Hawker Siddeley Nimrod. During its later life, a small number of the RAF's existing Shackletons received extensive modifications in order to adapt them to perform the airborne early warning (AEW) role. The type continued to be used in this support capacity
until 1991, when it was replaced by the Boeing E-3 Sentry AEW aircraft. These were the last examples of the type remaining in active service.
- a plane
- 3 skins (1 fixed and 2 new)
- decals (nose arts included)
- model: Veltro2k
- original templates, original serial numbers and screens: Wrench
- original decals (squadron band): Spinners
- skins, decals tweaks, etc: Paulopanz
- all in your mod folder
This is realy a great add-on and a most needed AEW plane.
I'ld like to take care of ALL other Shackleton variants too, if Veltro'll like it.