Wrench Posted Saturday at 05:40 PM Posted Saturday at 05:40 PM 334 is a Marine unit. maybe that's the issue?? Wrong service?
Wilches Posted Saturday at 05:54 PM Author Posted Saturday at 05:54 PM I guess the game does not allowed two squadrons for the same plane and base. Try to drop the BaseUnit003 and test. Just a guess...
Wilches Posted Saturday at 05:55 PM Author Posted Saturday at 05:55 PM As I said, I have no probs so far.
Wilches Posted Saturday at 05:58 PM Author Posted Saturday at 05:58 PM 16 minutes ago, Wrench said: 334 is a Marine unit. maybe that's the issue?? Wrong service? Check the SquadronList.ini.
yakarov79 Posted Saturday at 06:52 PM Posted Saturday at 06:52 PM i tried with only one entry...one aircraft, one air base....No-Go. If you can send the modded movement.ini that works for you and the corresponding targets.ini..i could compare - maybe there is something in my files that I changed... Like recently famous large/medium/small CVs...
Wilches Posted Saturday at 07:44 PM Author Posted Saturday at 07:44 PM I'm not on my PC, but it could be a conflict between base sizes, I don't know... I just followed the directions from my AI. Try this - drop the XXXX_DATA.INI/SQUADRONLIST.INI/XXXX_MOVEMENTS.INI on GoogleAI and ask if there's anything wrong. Just like I said.
Wilches Posted Saturday at 09:16 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:16 PM (edited) Well, I asked to the AI and IT gaves me some tips. Add the entries below on XXXX_Targets.ini [TargetArea023] Name=Torokina Field <------ your base name Position=927000.00,1257000.00 Alignment=FRIENDLY Location=1 <----------------check location on terrain XXXXX_NATIONS.ini AirfieldDataFile=desert_airfield1.ini < -------- use the right one for your base - "1" for SMALL, "2" for MEDIUM and "3" for LARGE ActiveYear=0 < ---- If I understand correctly, is better to leave as 0 (zero) to avoid any mess with other dates. Radius=6000.000 NumSquadrons=4 BaseMoveChance=0 < -------------THIS NEW LINE MUST BE ADDED OpenBases=Torokina Field < -------------- THIS NEW LINE MUST BE ADDED WITH THE SAME BASE NAME Target[001].Type=USMCstripRunway ... and so on Make this changes to ALL USMC bases, in other words, the same NATION of your plane. Edited Saturday at 09:36 PM by Wilches
Wilches Posted Saturday at 09:21 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:21 PM Airfield_Size_Explanation.pdfUnderstanding_Airfield_Size_Compatibility.pdf
Wilches Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM Needless to say that MinBaseSize=SMALL/MEDIUM/LARGE must have be compatible with the Airfield size type.
Wilches Posted Saturday at 09:25 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:25 PM 1 hour ago, Wilches said: I'm not on my PC, but it could be a conflict between base sizes, I don't know... I just followed the directions from my AI. Try this - drop the XXXX_DATA.INI/SQUADRONLIST.INI/XXXX_MOVEMENTS.INI on GoogleAI and ask if there's anything wrong. Just like I said. I strongly recommend to do this trick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now