Wilches Posted Monday at 06:03 PM Posted Monday at 06:03 PM Has anyone here managed to create a functional naval base for seaplanes on Wrench's Solomons map? Cheers!
Wrench Posted Monday at 06:09 PM Posted Monday at 06:09 PM IIRC, I turned them off, as due to stupidity of the Game Engine (tm) thinking that all airfields are ALL airfields. Even those made of water. I DO remember they did work, but the game kept putting land birds there, too. You can try and reactive them, by uncommenting out the statements --- Quote [TargetArea038] Name=Shortland Island Seaplane Base Position=428437,495477 Radius=3000 ActiveYear=0 Location=4 Alignment=ENEMY //AirfieldDataFile=airfield_SLB kurz.ini //NumSquadrons=1 Target[001].Type=IJNTender Target[001].Offset=-531,756 Target[001].Heading=225 If you do, let me know what happens! There should be just the 2, Shortland Island and Reketta Bay 3
Gepard Posted Monday at 06:15 PM Posted Monday at 06:15 PM If i would create such a base i would use an "invicible" runway. Like it was done in First Eagles. Then i would set the runwaylenght to TargetType=LARGE_RUNWAY and all other airfields on medium or small. Seaplanes must have MinBaseSize=Large, so that onlyseaplanes can use the seabases. Only my 2 cents .... 5
Wrench Posted Monday at 10:49 PM Posted Monday at 10:49 PM that's a real good idea!!! As we only have a few floatplanes and flying boats -- that should work!! 2
Wilches Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago I´m lost on this topic. Nothing works. Tried all the tricks.
Gepard Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 46 minutes ago, Wilches said: I´m lost on this topic. Nothing works. Tried all the tricks. What exactly has you done?
Wilches Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago First, I drop the entries that Wrench post. Later I create an invisible "water airstrip", place it on map, raised the collision points of the plane (A6M2N) but the plane always explode when started.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now