malibu43 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Just curious if anyone was ever able to create a fix for the CCIP impact marker showing outside the HUD...? I searched and didn't find anything, but I know some folks have done some great things the last several years by digging deeper into some of the files.
Wrench Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago TK programming. all gunsights wander off the glass, since Day 1. I don't remember if there is a fix, maybe somebody else might???
citizen67 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hi, maybe this is what you're looking for: https://combatace.com/files/file/10826-better-ccip-mod-v11/ it prevents the CCIP impact marker from appearing outside the HUD, but you must keep your effects settings on "High" rather than "Unlimited," to make it work properly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now