-
Posts
273 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by citizen67
-
Eleventh Now my question is (not necessarily to you, don't want to stalk anyone... ): if my SF2:Vietnam installation seems not to have carriers set to LARGE, how to know which one should be CarrierBaseSize=LARGE, which MEDIUM and which SMALL? It'll be a long weekend...
- 10 replies
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Sure allowing big aircraft to launch from small carriers is not correct... Now it's clear: MinBaseSize=SMALL, MinBaseSize=MEDIUM, MinBaseSize=LARGE is about the type of carrier on which that aircraft can land. The fact that your F-4Bs (with the MinBaseSize=LARGE line) in single missions start from land bases makes me think that in my version of SF2:Vietnam there are no large CV, or that they have not set the MinBaseSize=LARGE line... Is this possible? Could this be fixed?
- 10 replies
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thanks Yakarov. honestly, I don't know what MinBaseSize=LARGE means... but I noticed that other aircraft in the _data.ini file have MinBaseSize=SMALL instead of MinBaseSize=LARGE, so I tried changing the setting of your F-4Bs, and now in single missions they starts properly from carriers.
- 10 replies
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I can't understand why the mod doesn't allow takeoff from carriers but only from land bases. "CarrierBased=TRUE" is present in all the aircraft's.ini file, and in the terrain (in this case, Vietnam, with the A&GW Exp pack and GH 3.5), the .ini file has the string "NavalMap=TRUE". I can't figure out if there are other things interfering...
- 10 replies
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Vietnam Air War addon updates, plans, and so on...
citizen67 replied to yakarov79's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Me too: in SF2V modded with A&GW single missions starts from land bases... -
- 5 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- f-4b
- phantom ii
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
So: Offset=0.0 (this is left/right),0.0 (this is front/back),0.0 (this is up/down). I suppose that if I put positive number the POV will be closer; if I put negative numbers the POV will be further away. Is that right?
-
Wow, looks complicated... I was hoping for something like 40cm, 50cm... I'll try to increase the values in the "Offset" line. Let's see what happens... Thanks
-
Hi everybody, I'm experimenting with head tracking using my iPhone connected via IP to OpenTrack, and since I need to find a unique setting for each plan, I'd like to understand one thing: I noticed that the cockpit, when in the default view [F1], is not always at the same distance. For example, in F-4 or F-14 it's much closer than in F-16 or F/A-18. Is there a way, somewhere in the.ini files, to define the distance of the point of view from the cockpit? Thanks in advance
-
Any aircraft with a bomb under its wing
-
An old question needs an old answer...
citizen67 replied to Wilches's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Here's the original post: -
Fixed issue with Ravenclaw's F-4s new cockpits
citizen67 replied to citizen67's topic in General Discussion
I didn't want to bother him, so I thought to fix the issue myself. Then I shared it to help others that may have run into the same thing. -
An old question needs an old answer...
citizen67 replied to Wilches's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Discovered by chance, I don't remember where. I hope it's true. -
An old question needs an old answer...
citizen67 replied to Wilches's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Somewhere here in CombatAce I found this, a while ago: 10% 20% particle systems 30% 40% 50% 60% terrain 70% 80% objects 90% player cockpit and avionics -
Fixed issue with Ravenclaw's F-4s new cockpits
citizen67 replied to citizen67's topic in General Discussion
A full installation. In this particular case I'm running SF2:Europe with NATO Fighters 5 add-on. And I didn't find any A10RWRTrackSound or A10RWRLockSound file. But now I changed the string in the _avionic.ini file and it works. -
Fixed issue with Ravenclaw's F-4s new cockpits
citizen67 replied to citizen67's topic in General Discussion
I don't know... But it's just a matter of sounds, not avionics. The RWR works without sounds, and since I didn't find an A10RWRTrackSound or A10RWRLockSound file in my SF2: Europe installation, I thought it was an issue. -
Hi everybody, I noticed that flying the F-4E_79, F-4F_80, and F-4_ICE with the new Ravenclaw's cockpits, the RWR Track and Lock sounds were missing. I checked the aircraft folders and found that the _avionic.ini file contains a difference between the .wav file: in the [RWR] section, the TrackSound and LockSound lines say A10RWRLockSound.wav instead of RWRTrackSound.wav.
-
I have never had any problems with Bandizip
- 32 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- rnoaf f-5a(g)
- rnoaf rf-5a(g)
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ah! Ok, it's clear now, thank you very much.
- 20 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- f-16c block 70
- f-16c block 72
- (and 3 more)
-
Actually there's no way to select any sniper pod, lantirn, etc. from the drop down menu (as you see in the screenshot) and under other station there's any "F-16_AAQ-33_M" available.
- 20 replies
-
- f-16c block 70
- f-16c block 72
- (and 3 more)
-
-
- 2
-
-
- rnoaf f-5a(g)
- rnoaf rf-5a(g)
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Great pack, indeed. There's just one thing not clear to me: are the Block 70+ and 72 versions not designed to use sniper pods? Thanks
- 20 replies
-
- f-16c block 70
- f-16c block 72
- (and 3 more)
-
Very very beautiful! Thank you all.
-
I'm keeping eyes on you, sophocles!
