Since mods for WOE , WOV, and SF are under the same forum topic , does it mean that it can be installed in any of these mods ? Can we install SF add-ons in WOV ??

Depends on the mod my friend.

I just did install a CF-104 in WOV and it is working just fine , i just had to create a CF-104 folder in object/aircraft folder of WOV and extract the files in it. I also installed the Japonese F-4 ... I don't understand yet the structure of the game but they must be very similar !!!

Does MTL stands for Montreal ??? I am working at Canadair (now Bombardier Aerospace). ;)

Does MTL stands for Montreal ??? I am working at Canadair (now Bombardier Aerospace). ;)

Not its, Military Training Leader, which was my old career field in the USAF>

I don't understand yet the structure of the game but they must be very similar !!!

They all use the same basic game engine.

Is there any relation between SF, WOV, WOE toward LOCK-ON ?? I first thought that WOE cold war gone hot was an updated Lock-on .... :wacko:

No relation whatsoever.

Lock On is a continuation of the Su-27 series, basically 3, with a pair of flyable USAF aircraft. There was a Soviet

add-on in the Su-25. The campaign was 7 scripted missions linked together, for the A-10 anyway. Different numbers

for different aircraft, but still scripted.

WoV & E are lite sims, but have a fully dynamic campaign, my favorite, butt-loads of add-on aircraft, terrains and other

objects, a weapons pack that rivals anything to date, and with the advent of SP4, the best looking atmosphere avaialble.

So, no, this ain't LOMAC, but a whole lot more...

MTL really means BTL and i like mine with Mayo with no lettuce and tomatoes. oh and dont forget the extra cheese.