Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Strike Fighters Bombing Tutorial removed from the site

I have been asked by Leon Smith to remove his Strike Fighters Bombing Tutorial from Biohaz due to recent forum events, and I have complied. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience. If you are looking for the tutorial, it may be posted at SimHQ, but I am not sure.

Im sorry to hear that. If this is about the row with Thurber, then I guess its a reminder that our behaivour can influence those around us for good or otherwise.

Speaking for myself, if I offended Leon, my apologies...

I also would like to appologize if I have caused other members of this community to lose out on info that is need to know.

With respect, I don't think too many people will miss out on it, as MJ has posted a link, and so has Andy Bush, who is listed as a co-writer of the tutorial. You can find his tips and a link to the tutorial in the "a question" thread.

I am saying this with complete respect and all, but maybe they can rethink posting it here for all now that they have posted links to the tutorial. There could still be the caveat that the tutorial resides at SIMHQ also with links to that site so that the traffic can still continue to theyre site if they wish.

I too apologize if anything I had done caused that decision. I would hate to think that anything that went on in my situation would effect the relationship of two boards that can benefit from each other.

Took his toys and left :(

That is a shame.. it was a splend tutorial, very well written and a great benefit to the SF:P1 community.

What set him off? Sounds inmature to me. Why do I say that? Well, because Jeff has been a great host and he should not be held responsible for the post of others. Even when he has warned them.

It's his tutorial and I respect his right to decide where it resides, even if I disagree with why he requested it pulled. Let's leave it at that.