Hi everyone

Have read all the chat about Yankee Air Pirate ( Yes those discussions) but still find myself interested. Just wondering if any of the beta testers would like to post some comments. I would love to see more CAS missions where you were not fighting tanks all the time. Also will there be campaigns for the F-111 etc?

Cheers

Snapper 21

Hey Snapper:

Can you say Sandy?

GCS0157.jpg

Only thru YAP, still WiP

MOre vehicules and aircrafts once they get ready

Best regards

Prowler

This helo looks great!!!

Just a few questions

I'm one of your customers for the a-1e you did for sfp1/wov.............this plane had a great pit and is cool to fly....but it had what i consider some major flaws.....the worst of them was the lack of damage model......did you consider this aspect in your current and upcoming models (as well as this hello and the other)?

I know it could sound harsh but i hope this objection from me will be considered as it should be (a constructive one)

second question (i will not ask any screen this time :tongue: ) but the YAP mod seems to be a major terrain overhaul in some aspects......am i wrong or right?

Hi everyone

Have read all the chat about Yankee Air Pirate ( Yes those discussions) but still find myself interested. Just wondering if any of the beta testers would like to post some comments. I would love to see more CAS missions where you were not fighting tanks all the time. Also will there be campaigns for the F-111 etc?

Cheers

Snapper 21

snapper,

Thank You for your Q's. They can be answered at zerocinco@yankeeairpirate.net

I went and checked out the site, it looks impressive, but has brought up some other questions in my mind.

It refers to missions as "episodes". OK, fair enough, but does that mean single mission loads, or is this some new

campaign style?

Also, pricing, let me see if I got this straight.

Base items, + 1st 10 missions, $25.

Each subsequent 10 mission pack, $10.

Total for 9 seperate mission packs, $90, plus original items = $115 total?

Is there any chance we could get a shot of the helo in a mid-air refuel?

Guys,

Thank You for your comments and Questions.

They can be answered in full through zerocinco@yankeeairpirate.net

Roger that,

Will send a copy of these from home later...

NOT A FLAME!!

Why have a forum for this, when the questions have to be emailed out to be answered?

REPEAT, NOT A FLAME!!

I, for one, am starting to warm to YAP... but like many... I would like to see screens and/or read more about it before I buy. I did that with WOV to begin with (it was between that and Allied Forces), I researched it on the web and made my decision that way. Also what kind of technical support comes with the purchase of this product? That answer will wiegh heavy on the decision to buy. I went to the site a few weeks ago and nothing was mentioned there about that.

Edited by Sidewinder86

Thanks... I went again and looked.

My concern for support should something be wrong is legit.

I also was wondering how future patches of WOV would be handled with YAP?

Again questions only, NOT a flame job on YAP.