Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

Eurocopter Tiger ARH

Guest capun

The SFP1 Dev A-Team (capun, Gramps, Charles, Kesselbrut, The Wrench & Wehner) proudly presents the EuroCopter Tiger ARH

Model work and FM by capun, Textures by Gramps, testing by Charles, Screens by The Wrench, Virtual Cockpit by Kesselbrut

Many thanks to all devs who contributed to this project. Please read the Installation instructions file for a complete list of contributors.

Original Model design by Rory Kelly, downloaded from Hovercraft.com

The helo FM needs to be tweaked a bit, Use the joystick gently, Thrust Vectoring is enable.

While I upload it at CombatAce and AVSIM, you can get it here

RotorWorks

CombatAce version has the incorrect sound file name, it will be updated as soon as it gets posted. If you download

it, check the EC_Tiger_Data.ini for this

[sound]

EngineSoundName=Heli

ECTiger-01.jpg

ECTiger-02.jpg

ECTiger-03.jpg

ECTiger-04.jpg

ECTiger-05.jpg

ECTiger-06.jpg

Edited by capun

yes.. finally the Eurocopter Tiger which is good with the Deutschland

thanks guys!!! :grin:

I recently bought WOE, and i updated it to patch 8...(whatever).... and i can't use your (capun) AC. Any help would be appreciated, since your models are great.

Guest capun

Why not? Your problem description is not very helpful.

You need the symptoms, what are you seeing or not seeing. What are your system specs, graphics, etc.

Also what is the exact SP and patch that you are using

My patch version is v08.30.06

I'm not sure what SP i'm using or what a SP is (as i am officially a newb)

I'm pretty sure it's not a computer spec. problem because the helicopter doesn't show up on the Instant Mission screen.

I think my problem is that i don't really know how to install it. I'm used to extracting files into the aircraft folder, so when i read the instructions i became confused.

P.S. thx for getting back to me so soon. I realize that i must've sounded like a dumbass w/o any specification whatsoever.

Guest capun

Most likely is double nested folder.

Check here for how the airplane folders should look like

PaperWorks

Well now i have a new question. When I try to run GunEditor, it just flashes a command window and nothing happens... when i click on the WeaponEditor nothing happens at all.

Well now i have a new question. When I try to run GunEditor, it just flashes a command window and nothing happens... when i click on the WeaponEditor nothing happens at all.

No worries, try this - Right Click on the GunEditor application, drop down menu-click on 'Properties'/'Compatibility' and set up to run in compatibilty mode for Windows 98/Windows Me (Tick the box). Do this also for WeaponEditor.

Please, I install sucessfully Mi-24 in WoE and WoV but EuroCopter Tiger ARH don't work , Dragonfly and super dragonfly dont work too, can help me? thank

Edited by bingo

That link doesn't show pics...

There's just the little box with a red x and a big empty box.

Edited by Jizm Pops

How come the site doesn't show pictures, only boxes w/ red xs?

It is your computer as they are showing for me and other people.

Yeah ... check the security settings in your browser ... more than likely images are turned off, your security settings are too high, or we need to be moved into a more trusted zone than "internet or unkown sites".

Just some clues where to start looking.

Erik

When I posted my question, Capun responded and updated the web page. I could then see the pictures, along w/everyone else. Maybe he changed something to allow security freak computers (such as mine) view the pictures. Thx anyway tho. And thx to you Capun. I finally got your files to work. (My newbish self forgot to make the folder the same name as the .ini file.)