Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Ahoy, from Navy Chief

Ahoy everyone!

Haven't been on here much, since the days when this site was known as "BioHazard Central".

A lot has changed eh? But I do recognize a few of the names here still.

Mostly these days, I fly FS9. I do own SFP1, WOV, and WOE, but right now they're not on my hard drive. Maybe sometime I'll reinstall them.

Anyway, hope all is well with y'all.

Take care.

Navy Chief

Hi ya Chief..great to Cya ya old seadog.You nee to show up more..alot of really cool things going on.How ya been?

Hi ya Chief..great to Cya ya old seadog.You nee to show up more..alot of really cool things going on.How ya been?

Been doin' ok, Dagger. Haven't been simming much, but do download files constantly. Really like FS9, even without the guns/missiles.

Does Beer still post here? Years ago, he was working on a second music video. I think it was going to be the Kid Rock song, "Cowboy", but never heard if he finished it. His first one, "Wasting Time" was a hoot!

NC

I haven't heard from Beer in a while..guess he's been busy.and No he didn't get it finished last we heard he had the car,and most of the cast in place.I keep hope that he'll get it finished.I still have the origional.

Hey Cheif~

How's that new old house doin? You got the living room all decked out with the projection screen and the home built simpit?

Keep stopping by...plenty of new stuff abounds.

Cheers~

Fates

great to see ya around chief...! :)

welcome back!!

Howdy, Chief :)

yeah, I was thinking about Beer recently too - last I heard he was doing his Master's certificate so I guess that he's busy.

Dont be a stranger Chief.

Guest 531_Ghost

Ahoy there M8! Good to "see" ya!