Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Mirage Factory F/A-18A Hornet

Mirage Factory F/A-18A Hornet

A completely new F/A-18A Hornet by Flying Toaster, Bpao, C5 and USAFMTL. Includes very detailed pit, droptanks and sounds.

Hi --

After downloading and attempting to decompress the above I got a 'corrupted file' error message.

Tristan

Edited by Tristan

Hi --

After downloading and attempting to decompress the above I got a 'corrupted file' error message.

Tristan

Hey Tristan try again. I just downloaded it and ran the exe with no problems. Maybe you got an incomplete down load?

Thanks; I'll report back.

Update: OK, I downloaded the file again, and attempted to decompress it with Filzip and with 7-Zip. Still no dice; I keep getting an error message saying that the file can't be decompressed. Don't know what the problem is; other CombatAce files download and decompress OK. I'm using Opera as a browser and I have no A/V activated on my computer.

I'll run some more experiments when I get a chance.

Edited by Tristan

Opera shouldn't be an issue as that's my primary browser...

Thanks; I'll report back.

Update: OK, I downloaded the file again, and attempted to decompress it with Filzip and with 7-Zip. Still no dice; I keep getting an error message saying that the file can't be decompressed. Don't know what the problem is; other CombatAce files download and decompress OK. I'm using Opera as a browser and I have no A/V activated on my computer.

I'll run some more experiments when I get a chance.

Hmm the thing is the file is a exe. So you dont need to use a zip program to install it.

Hmm the thing is the file is a exe. So you dont need to use a zip program to install it.

Well, I think I'm just going to have to shelve this for the time being because I keep getting a .zip file on download. It's just a mystery, I guess.

tried it right now, downloaded file is well an exe file

you should check your settings

Well, everything checks out in the settings.

Evidently, quite a few people aren't having any problems. For those of you having a problem similar to mine, you may PM me for a solution. Thanks.

Well, everything checks out in the settings.

Evidently, quite a few people aren't having any problems. For those of you having a problem similar to mine, you may PM me for a solution. Thanks.

Tristan have you checked over at the Check-Six site and get it from there and see if you are having that same problem? If you want PM me a reminder and tonight I will put it in a normal zip and send it to you.

Nice plane. I downloaded the new cockpit pack with avionics changes, and this thing looks great in SF2 except it has no afterburner flames. How can I get that to work?

Edited by arthur666