Sign in to follow this  
Hawker

Most requested Add-ons?

Air to Air refueling! With this beautiful sim engine it would be so kick butt to line up behind KC-135s (and KC-10s too?) and take on some gas. Have a manual and an automatic mode (for those who get too frustrated trying to get it right, as it is extremely tough).

And of course, more diverse ground objects/buildings, etc.

My .02 cents.

I agree about the inflight refueling, and ESCPECIALLY to include the Intruder. Besides it's original design as a bomber, the KA-6D configuration was as a tanker.

I am really looking forward to the addition of the A-6, AND the A-7!

Chief W.

I agree! I love the A-6 and any variants. Especially the EA-6B! :D

Can't wait for the A-7 as well. I've always loved that plane.

F-8 Crusader...because when you're out of F-8's...you're out of fighters!

I want to do the Boeing KC-135A "Stratotanker" for SF1 so it can be used in the game to refuel a/c when they go on missions that require them to be refuelled in midair ! The first a/c that I would like to modify is the Republic F-105D "Thunderchief" so when the Mission Editor is released (If ever) the KC-135A would be able to refuel this airplane when it goes "DownTown" and return.

Still waiting to hear from Armourdave to see if he will ship me the F-105 so I can complete the cockpit and add the refuelling receptical to the nose.

The intension here is for the Tanker a/c to be able to pass fuel to the receiver a/c so that the fuel tank gauge shows a full amount on the Instrument Panel after having completed this process. Any input that someone can give me please feel free to do so....the more the merrier.

Cheers.........................................................................Jetson :D :D

Still waiting to hear from Armourdave to see if he will ship me the F-105 so I can complete the cockpit and add the refuelling receptical to the nose.

Sorry to say this wont be happening. I have plans for the thud in regards to Wolfs nam campaigns and terrain. Stay tuned. Once again, sorry.

I forgot to add this, a decent mission builder where you can create fun missions in a similar fashion to the very old but fun Chuck Yeager's Air Combat!

That would kick butt. :)

LOMAC will be a greazt sim if they ever finish it.

so far developement has been going for 2+ Years.

Wouldnt be suprised if it ends up like FS2002 .. frigging 3 CD's and a 1.8 GB Full InStall.

Graphics Card Hog AS well..

vietnam and korea.....we have most of the equipment and the desire.....why not the scenery and cities...i would love to send in missions with the thuds and f4 to hanoi, or f100 or f86 to north korea...

Hawker,

you must be old school like me. I remember great flight sims like Chuck Yeager, SWOTL and LHX. Definitely simplistic but fun.

Guest Ranger332

A Flipping carrier to land on-----all these hooks and nothing to "trap"

CV41_leftforward1.jpg

Guest Ranger332
:idea:

Guest Ranger332
I forgot to add this, a decent mission builder where you can create fun missions in a similar fashion to the very old but fun Chuck Yeager's Air Combat!

That would kick butt.  :)

have you looked at this?

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/keith.bed...rikef/sfme.html

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

Distribution

This program is FreeWare and may be distributed non-commercially freely, but must NOT be charged for.

Please contact the Author if you wish to distribute the software in any commercial manner.

Guest capun

Ranger

Keith's mission editor never went past the 0.4 Beta version, since that time a lot of new ini variables have been found by trial and error. Also it was missing a way to figure out the waypoint and target coordinate without going out of the editor and use the map. It was a good start, I was hoping that Keith will finish it to his known high caliber products.

A real mission editor on the par with IL2FB. Keith's is a start but is a long way from being a complete answer. A proper mission editor would greatly extend the playability life of this sim.