Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Something is coming.......

And sooner than you think....

F-15K_Hangar.jpg

F-15I_Hangar-1.jpg

Can't wait to get these to you all. From the original max file by Flying Toaster, upgraded max file by Wpnssgt. Ini work by Moonjumper, screens by Kout....skins by Wpnssgt and Sundowner. Cockpit original by Kesselbrut. FM by Fubar512, Crash test dummy, me of course. If I missed anyone please for give me, its not intentional.

Something WICKED This Way Comes !!!

Wow!

Looks like the Who's who of the TW community doing their selected specialties!

This is gonna be a good `un, can't wait!

:good:

Hello all!

I´m new to this forums, and firstly I would like to say hello. But I have a small problem. I can´t view those IPB Images you used here. It would be nice if you could tell me what to do, because I´d love to see what´s coming.

Thanks in advance!

Phantom Lover

You can't see them because USAFMTL insists on using his photobucket. It's quite annoying because he never keeps the pics in their long enough. I say we all stand up and protest and spray him will silly string.

You can't see them because USAFMTL insists on using his photobucket. It's quite annoying because he never keeps the pics in their long enough. I say we all stand up and protest and spray him will silly string.

LOL you funny guy! Well I am just trying to save space on my photobucket account.

Ok got it.

Next time i´ll be faster! :wink:

(But could you tell me what´s coming again? :tomato2: As sort of a newbie present? Because I´d love to see it)

Cheers

Phantom Lover

Ok got it.

Next time i´ll be faster! :wink:

(But could you tell me what´s coming again? :tomato2: As sort of a newbie present? Because I´d love to see it)

Cheers

Phantom Lover

Its a F-15I and F-15K