Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

The F-16 and C-130 pilots conversation

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb! He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that.

The C-130 pilot said, "That was impressive, but watch this!"

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes, and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think of that?"

Puzzled,! the F-16 pilot asked, "What the hell did you do?"

The C-130 pilot chuckled, "I stood up, stretched my legs, went to the back, used the facilities , then got a cup of coffee and a sweet roll." . :haha:

:good: My dad drove P2Vs. His jokes and yarns about fast movers are no way suitable for posting here. When my parents bought an Osterizer (first on the block) there was no shortage of navy and marine SPAD, Scooter, FORD drivers, and a handfull of seriously senior Fleet Marines, who without concern for there own personnel safety displayed heroic levels of airmanship and valour, gratefully consumed the margeritas and some other green cocktail from this wonderfull acquisiton. It's too bad a skinny 8 year old kid in bermuda shorts, keds and a Hawaiian shirt, didn't have the technology and means to record the first person verbalization of Korean and cold war history I heard. AaahH! The Martin Denny music was so loud we probably couldn't make sense of it anyway. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1166235213_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes, and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think of that?"

Puzzled,! the F-16 pilot asked, "What the hell did you do?"

alternative answer - "shut down 1 engine ...." :haha:

there is a similar joke with B-52 and an F-14 :)

:haha: My sig picture came from my Dad's Bombardier School class graduation book, late '44, early '45. :wink:

hint: Thats not the intercom. :slow(en): :lol:

The relief tube on the H-3 was right behind the cockpit. A nice place to hang a helmet bag was right beside it. A couple of times the pilot would induce turbulance while I was using that. " I'm sorry petty officer L&@*$%$*o, we hit some pretty wierd turbulance". Sierra Mr S%&@$s! I'm sorry about your helmet bag! V/R All :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1166738759_thumb.jpg

I like the B-52 version of that joke where he says something along the lines of "I just shut down six engines" :tongue: