Don't know if this has been asked/posted before, but is there any of speeding up the scenery spped when flying at loew altitudes, somewhere in the area of 200-100 ft ? So that it ACTUALLY feels like you're flying at 400+mph and not at some lazy pace, I find that to be quite unrealistic.

Don't know if this has been asked/posted before, but is there any of speeding up the scenery spped when flying at loew altitudes, somewhere in the area of 200-100 ft ? So that it ACTUALLY feels like you're flying at 400+mph and not at some lazy pace, I find that to be quite unrealistic.

don't know, but if you have enough details on the ground - trees, buildings, even detailed scenery tiles - it gets really speedy.

Sokol :biggrin:

hey hows the weather in missississisissis... (i'm in TO)

in answer to your question, nothing that i know of, but setting ground objects to medium in the options (to get trees, etc..) helps

and using the default windloop sound makes it sound pretty real

and flying over the germany terrain in WoE is way better than the desert in SFP1 (IMHO)

edit: damn, Sokol beat me to it!

Edited by littlesmoke

Guest Saganuay82

Ah Toronto, now it all makes sense....LOL :drag: Wait a minute, thats promoting smoking.

Problem is is that you probably are not seeing as much detail to give your eyes reference to speed. When the object detail goes up, depending on your machine, frame rates will go down.

Also , you can mod your wingie to fly lower. If you get him low, look at him and you will see the speed since you have something else to ref the speed from.

EDIT: May gawd thats a brutal clip Littlesmoke......and funny in a sick way.

Edited by Saganuay82

I have to disagree with you, my friend. Even when slowed down 370 knots, and in a wide-screen format, it looks pretty much spot-on to me. Perhaps someone with real experience like Zerocinco or Typhoid will chime in and tell us whether they agree with me, or not.

Check out this video: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...si&img=2465

Ah Toronto, now it all makes sense....LOL :drag: Wait a minute, thats promoting smoking.

Smoking ? Depends on what smoking you're refering to. :angel: I only smoke the brand approved approved by the late Bob Marley. :biggrin:

hey hows the weather in missississisissis... (i'm in TO)

Same as the miserable weather in T.O, :biggrin: can't wait for May to get here so I can get back on my motorcycle. A two wheeled Japanese speed demon she is. The closest thing to flying while still on the ground. :crazy:

Edited by Atreides