Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

Talon Weapons:Blue ferret, AGM truncheons Etc..

Let's see, the counterparts were the AGM-123 Skipper, AGM-130, and either a GBU-12/22 or GBU-16 for the bomb that took down that ministry building.

yeah it's just some super duper high-tech names for some super duper stuff. I'm sure a good modder could make them up.

How hard can it be???

take an existing model (ie GBU24 as it has pretty much the right shap and size ie: like those used against the SCUD launchers at the mountain fortress)

edit the weapon's data using an exiting rocket propelled GBU (AGM-130 comes to mind) to match

rename said item to "AGM-149 Blue Parrot" (oh, wait, that was other bar in Casablanca).

The only problem I see is making sure the size is correct for the bays. 24's might be too long.

btw, anybody notice in the movie, when launched agains the scuds, and the camera follows along the bomb, the nose vanes were moving to steer it??? (watched it yesturday- again!!!)

the implosion bomb "probably" cannot be created, unless someone can tweek a Durandal maybe?? And to what purpose? Most of the weapons we have already more than do the job.

I'll spend a few hours on this, and see what develops

Wrench

Kevin Stein

It's not difficult, probably just copy a weapon and then add the model instead of a regular missile (such as a Mav) and so be it.

How hard can it be???

take an existing model (ie GBU24 as it has pretty much the right shap and size ie: like those used against the SCUD launchers at the mountain fortress)

edit the weapon's data using an exiting rocket propelled GBU (AGM-130 comes to mind) to match

rename said item to "AGM-149 Blue Parrot" (oh, wait, that was other bar in Casablanca).

The only problem I see is making sure the size is correct for the bays. 24's might be too long.

btw, anybody notice in the movie, when launched agains the scuds, and the camera follows along the bomb, the nose vanes were moving to steer it??? (watched it yesturday- again!!!)

the implosion bomb "probably" cannot be created, unless someone can tweek a Durandal maybe?? And to what purpose? Most of the weapons we have already more than do the job.

I'll spend a few hours on this, and see what develops

Wrench

Kevin Stein

hey did you get what kara wade's weapons load assessment of the EDI when it went haywire?

am sure there was some weapon call "throat busters" or something?

Edited by Shin_kazama

am sure there was some weapon call "throat busters" or something?

Now, now, this is a family site!!! Let's leave the p0rn0 stuff out!! :rolleyes:

(she was probably thinking of Henry Prucell....but let's not go there)

Wrench

Kevin Stein

LOL :rofl: I thought that movie was good but it would have been better if one of Terminators shot down Jamie fox's character instead of him crashing into a mountain!