I have to say this is one of my favorite aircraft to fly.

You did an excellent job on it! :clapping:

I have one question though.... :blush:

When I first installed the aircraft it worked perfectly but after I tinkered with the load out and added more firepower it became real temperamental. (Increased the internal guns to 1000 each and increased the internal weapons to 12) Now when I hit the afterburner the engines red-line at 58% throttle and then explodes. Before, I could hit the afterburner and run the engines at 100% for a hellish climb from the enemy without any problems at all. If the AP is on it will take the engines up to 80% bursts without any problems what so ever. Any ideas as to why this started happening? Right now I'm looking at going back to the original data ini and see if that fixes it.

Is it me or am I doing something wrong in regards to LGBs and such, since looking at the avionics file it looks like the designator is internal right? I just did a test flight, and well didn't see anything remotely like a designator, or capability when carrying a couple GBU-16s.. And I have to say though even on the Range it's nice flying it :smile:

I have to say this is one of my favorite aircraft to fly.

You did an excellent job on it! :clapping:

I have one question though.... :blush:

When I first installed the aircraft it worked perfectly but after I tinkered with the load out and added more firepower it became real temperamental. (Increased the internal guns to 1000 each and increased the internal weapons to 12) Now when I hit the afterburner the engines red-line at 58% throttle and then explodes. Before, I could hit the afterburner and run the engines at 100% for a hellish climb from the enemy without any problems at all. If the AP is on it will take the engines up to 80% bursts without any problems what so ever. Any ideas as to why this started happening? Right now I'm looking at going back to the original data ini and see if that fixes it.

Weird...

Nothing on the loadout or ammo load "should" effect the default engine performance?

Have to say ya got me stumped!

Edited by Zurawski

In case it happens to anyone else:

When I originally installed this, every time I selected LOADOUT on the mission screen, the game would crash :sad: . About a week later I installed Bunyap's Weapon Pack. I decided to try the F-37A out again just for the heck of it, and it worked :biggrin: ! So I guess this plane needs the weapon pack in order to run. :type:

Well there's an unwritten rule, download the weapons pack first, than the planes (I of course did it the other way around :) )

Well i have tested your aircraft and it is awsome. The talon is one of my favorite aircraft too. I only have one problem: when i go les than 500 knots the wings and tails go to position as i was going supersonic. When i go more than 500 knots they open up like i was going les than supersonic.

Simple explenation: the wing function is the other way around.

Maybe it is just me or my game, any ideas? :blink:

hi

i have asilly question when i set it up

the plane is not exist in the game

then after i set it up again in the WOI it not their too

i love this plane but how to get it in the game