Didn't someone, at sometime, figure out a twin mount rack for, say, the SNEB pods?? (actaully, a triple one would be cool too)

Was updating the RAF/RN Phantoms for the KB, and discovered that I seem to be missing it. Want to try to diplicate the loads seen in photos and on the artwork on my hangar screen.

TIA!

Wrench

kevin stein

Weaponeer 2nd Class

I have this set up for all F-4's......I'll sort it all out for you.....

FGR2-3pods.jpg

Beauty!! I was re-reading the thread over at C5's this morning, and it was never stated what the fix was!!! Although there were some radical mountings...Scooters with 8 pods!!! That'll tear up some real estate

Thanks Sundowner!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Can i have it to please ?

Thanks in advance

JAT

Edited by JAT81500

The flying chainsaw....15 SUU11 miniguns :biggrin:

15-SUU11B.jpg

That's what i call firepower !!! :grin:

I also tried to fix the RAF phantoms so that you could have 2 SNEBS and a 1000gp on a ter, but no luck

I also tried to fix the RAF phantoms so that you could have 2 SNEBS and a 1000gp on a ter, but no luck

from what I've found, I cant always get what I need on a pylon through the "standard" quick mission loadouts no matter what I do, but if I make a mission using one of the mission editors and select CAS 2 or whatever I've called it....bingo it works .....weird.

15-SUU11B.jpg

Take down any aircraft in one shot!!! :rofl:

Did this one last night for the F-105G Weasel Thud...

dual_arm.jpg

While not quite the correct shape, it's easly adaptable to use on later aircraft (Hornet with dual HARM, for example)

AD did a terrific thing with this, each of the hardpoints is it's own group, so you can pretty much tailor all kinds of asymetrical loadouts (of course, this one is 6 ARMs)

Since I've finished updating the Phantom Phamily for the KB, I figgured on having a quick look at the Thuds next.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

One of the more interesting loadouts I've come across. Saudi Lightning F-53 with twin Sneb launchers on each lower pylon and twin JL100R rocket/fuel pods on each upper pylon. I expect the extra 240gallons of fuel really came in handy! Each lower pylon could also carry 2x1000lb bombs and the upper pylons could each carry a parachute retarded 450KG bomb fired upwards by an explosive charge. One Frightning Lightning!

post-6894-1179196293_thumb.jpg

Wow, I've never seen rockets on the overwing like that before. Just fuel or AAMs.

15-SUU11B.jpg

Huh! What, How, Where? Gimmee! :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1180829333_thumb.jpg