Sign in to follow this  

SINGLE SEATER LAVI IS ON THE WAY, BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONTROL SURFACES AND INIS....ANYBODY INTERESTED IN GIVING ME A HAND?

Hey man,where have you been hiding with this project,it's great news for me and wilco cause we thought about doing the LAVI.

I think asking the experienced modders like FastCargo,The Wrench,klavs81 and the list goes on,for help is the solution.

Good stuff man. :good:

I'll PM wilco and tell him.

QUOTE (aleks @ Jan 6 2009, 06:19 AM)

SINGLE SEATER LAVI IS ON THE WAY

:worship:

No screenies at the moment, but I have a modern WOI campaign in the works.

Based upon current events or fiction? Precision strikes on vehicles hiding amongst buildings?

-S

Guest Fire Fox

I have the Israeli AF skin for the "Arava".iafcf3.th.jpg

That's great news man. :ok:

A WOI modern campaign is much needed here.

The LAVI your'e talking about is a reskined J-10 ,is it ?

Right now yes, it is with the J-10. Thus, the "Lavi"

SINGLE SEATER LAVI IS ON THE WAY, BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONTROL SURFACES AND INIS....ANYBODY INTERESTED IN GIVING ME A HAND?

Excellent!

Based upon current events or fiction? Precision strikes on vehicles hiding amongst buildings?

-S

I want to keep it fictional to prevent any harm from being done. But, I'm going to include elements from the 2006 Lebanon War, and the current conflict in Gaza.

Oh Wow I'm stunned!!!

It looks like my dream is finally coming true.

Awesome. :good:

I have the Israeli AF skin for the "Arava".iafcf3.th.jpg

Looks great. Are you going to post it here or pass it to Capun to include with the release of the plane? The beta only includes a Colombian skin.

I'm trying to work on an Israeli one myself but don't have much free time at the moment :sad:

Arava1.jpg

Guest Fire Fox

I'll upload the textures here on Combatace.

I don't know if Capun used all my textures and my UV-Mapping on the model because I don't have the model converted by Capun, so someone can tells me if the names of the textures used by Capun are: aripi.bmp, cabina.bmp, carma1.bmp, carma2.bmp, corp.bmp, interior.bmp, motor.bmp, pilot.bmp and roti.bmp.

I have textures also for Venezuelan Air Force and Mexican Air Force.

Yes, those are the names that Capun has used. Looking forward to whatever textures you bring us, whether Israeli or not.

i was thinking of a real lavi single-seater

Guest Fire Fox

Israeli AF skin for ''Arava'' uploaded! :smile:

Great stuff mate! I'll update the list when I get home tonight. I did notice, though, that the skin folders don't include textureset.ini files which are needed to get them working ingame. If you want me to put them together and either send them to you or upload them myself please let me know.

Guest Fire Fox

Do whatever you want with them, allenjb42! I don't have the game so do what you have to do to make them work in the game.

Btw, I also gave Capun some other models for which I have other textures too.

Do whatever you want with them, allenjb42! I don't have the game so do what you have to do to make them work in the game.

Btw, I also gave Capun some other models for which I have other textures too.

Are those models going to be availble here at Combatace at anytime? Because if they are not, and are only going to be availible at Capuns site, then I suggest you take that discussion to his forum. I think it's really unfair for the Combatace forum being used to discuss these things when not everyone will have access to them. Food for thought.

Are those models going to be availble here at Combatace at anytime? Because if they are not, and are only going to be availible at Capuns site, then I suggest you take that discussion to his forum. I think it's really unfair for the Combatace forum being used to discuss these things when not everyone will have access to them. Food for thought.

Yeah, no need to discuss things here that aren't freely available.

Guest Fire Fox

I want my files to be posted at Combatace.com that in this way everyone can have free acces to the files, I don't like the idea to be posted on Capun' site because the account/password needed. Btw, I don't have access on Capun' site, funny isn't it! So I'm posting here because I'll use only Combatace.com for all my future files.

I want my files to be posted at Combatace.com that in this way everyone can have free acces to the files, I don't like the idea to be posted on Capun' site because the account/password needed. Btw, I don't have access on Capun' site, funny isn't it! So I'm posting here because I'll use only Combatace.com for all my future files.

Well make sure he understands that. Since is helping you he might not let you post them here for all to use.

Well make sure he understands that. Since is helping you he might not let you post them here for all to use.

Yes, its very important that you make it clear to him that your work is for everyone, not just him. :good:

Nice Lavi so My Lavi skin needs a new home :-P

Yeh Man.

It looks like it.

It's a suit better fitted on the real owner,don't you think ?

Cheers. :wink: