Interestering to note, I hardly remember chaff/flares being mentioned in the books. ECM was used a couple of times, mostly probably during The Circle War to penetrate/eliminate/degrade the SAM Belt across the Badlands Border.

Know what??? I haven't heard much mention of them either. The United American Forces have RWR, ECM on pretty much all the birds after Thunder in the East. Hawk even put some advanced stuff into the kingfisher he's flying around central america.

Shouldn't the green be a bit darker? I thought the cover had darker green on the phantom..

It could be darkened a little..... it's not finished yet. :good:

This is why I post so fellow WINGNUTS can help a brother out. :biggrin:

Nice skin for the F-4E! I think I might enjoy this book sries. Does amazon sell this series, and are there any more like it?

Yeah but you won't be able to find all of them. Best bet is to search old book stores or go the audiobook route (although the WINGMAN audiobooks I found were abridged.)

Falcon

I bought the first 9 at a used bookstore, they don't have any higher than that right now.

I need to find the rest.... dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkened the TC skin up. Made it up to fly as a bad guy. Loading screen complete. Chaff/Flares no ECM.

I'd like to make a pilot for it but not sure whose I could use to modify. I know some have pulled theirs

and I'd like to know whose or which I can modify???

Football City Air Force F-20's! (ok it's an F-5E, but it's all we got for now)

GCS0024.jpg

Ya think Louie St. Louie would like em???

Will upload soon.

i forget were there any 14's or 18's its been to long sicne i read any of the books

i forget were there any 14's or 18's its been to long sicne i read any of the books

I re-reading #9, Return from the Inferno, 14's,18's and A-6's showed up and they (they being the Fourth Riech) just bombed the hell out of the east coast (esp here in Jacksonville). They just found the Big "E" in the I.O. in the book so I'm sure we'll see them again.

If they give details on colors and what not I'll try to whip up some skins no doubt.

Football City Air Force skin is up! :good:

WIP

img00003.jpg

Colors and scheme from book #8 Skyfire.

Now to figure out the decal for the thunderbird outline and W on the bottom.... it's kickin my a$$. :crazy:

to say nothing about sextuple Sidewinder rails!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

to say nothing about sextuple Sidewinder rails!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

LMAO... i was thinking about trying to mod it for dual rails at least. The "M" shaped launchers Hawk came up with would be the shyte!

I wish i could get the vulcan six pack on there too.... maybe I'll play with it some more and get the gun area on the skin then maybe the ini to show 6 shooting.... man i wish i knew more about this stuff! :biggrin:

I'm going back to the used bookstore sunday to see if they got #10-15 in yet. I don't have them. :sorry:

Free Canadian Forces P-3C

img00003-1.jpg

Couldn't find books 10-13 , but I did pick up 14 & 15. Not gonna re-read them till I get the others.

Well ladies and gentleman I give you Hawk's "cranked arrow" Vulcan 6-pack and all with Hawk himself at the controls.

GCS0004-1.jpg

Some more tweaking needed, but it's coming soon.

Couldn't find books 10-13 , but I did pick up 14 & 15. Not gonna re-read them till I get the others.

Well ladies and gentleman I give you Hawk's "cranked arrow" Vulcan 6-pack and all with Hawk himself at the controls.

GCS0004-1.jpg

Some more tweaking needed, but it's coming soon.

Hell yeah! :good::clapping: :clapping:

Falcon

PS. Will the hawk model have ESP? :wink:

It's coming along nicely......

GCS0008.jpg

how'd you like to look in your mirror and see this behind you? :rofl:

GCS0010.jpg

:blink: First you would say it then you would do it (think about it and you will get it. HINT=Bofily function). That is alot of damn missiles!

It's coming along nicely......

GCS0008.jpg

how'd you like to look in your mirror and see this behind you? :rofl:

GCS0010.jpg

Hey dude, didn't Hunter had a pic of his sweetie on the dash or just in his pocket? Can't remember.

Falcon

He had Dominique's pic wrapped in the American flag that Saul Wackerman gave him in the first book

and kept it in the breast pocket of his flight suit.

I have 2 questions.

1. Would I be allowed to mod my a/c to be like that XL?

2. How would I do that? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

I have 2 questions.

1. Would I be allowed to mod my a/c to be like that XL?

2. How would I do that? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

I'm going to release this as a complete package after all the tweaks and stuff are complete.

Ok cool. BTW if I saw that moster behind me I'm goin down fighting!!!

Never did get the Wingman books, I don't remember seeing them in the UK, but after 20 years I'm currently re-reading Thunder Alley, also by Mack Maloney, and intend to follow it with a re-read of it's sequel War Heaven.

I'd call them a mixture of Top Gun/Iron Eagle/Rambo/X Files with plenty of dogfight action - just right for a Strike Fighters fan!

The hero is called Ryder Long - does anyone know if he featured in any of Maloney's other books?

BTW, the first chapter of War Heaven is set on a movie lot where they're making a movie about a mysterious pilot flying an F-16XL over a post apocalyptic landscape against loads of Russian planes, helos etc. How cool is that!

Edited by allenjb42