Sign in to follow this  
marvinblue

Hi all! Where do I find an SU-27?

I can find the skins, but no airframe to hang them from. Could someone please provide a link or point me in the right direction?

Thanks heaps!!

There is one in the downloads section but it is a US version meaning it carry's US weapons and is on the US side with a US skin made by Marcfighter. But it is marcfighters model and skin I just modified the .INI's, but it is interesting to fight another SU-27 in it.

because its named after the designer right?

because its named after the designer right?

That's right

Sukhoi=Su

Mikoyan-Gurevich=MiG

Tupolev=Tu

Mil=Mi

however, there is a bit of an exception: Yakovlev=Yak, insted of "Ya". I guess they thought that "Ya" would be too Rastafarian sounding, as in "I fly a Ya, mon!" :tongue:

That's right

Sukhoi=Su

Mikoyan-Gurevich=MiG

Tupolev=Tu

Mil=Mi

however, there is a bit of an exception: Yakovlev=Yak, insted of "Ya". I guess they thought that "Ya" would be too Rastafarian sounding, as in "I fly a Ya, mon!" :tongue:

realy? man i fly one "Tu"

HAHAHAHA :rofl: OH MAN

ya sry

Ya is one russian letter, no two, its only the trancription from cyrillic to latin alphabet what make it looks strange and excepional.

No man in russia would say "I fly a TU", He would say" I fly a Tupolew". MiG is an exception because MiG is also a russian word. It stands for "fast".

Edited by Gepard

The company also changed its name to MIG at some point.

The Su-27 (the 'u' is never captilized, as in 'Tu', 'Mi', etc.), is available at Marcelo's site, "Marcfighters": http://marcfighters.combatace.com/

I do not know why I keep capitalizing the 'u'. I guess ever since the time I got points taken off from a paper I did.