Sign in to follow this  
boris1234

very difficult problem NEED HELP!

hey everyone!

i seem to have some kind of problem with several aircraft addon's.

the F-18 from combatace doesnt work properly.

when i try to play with them the cockpit starts to get stuck and give me bugs, when i make the cockpit go away the problem stops.

i have the same problem with the the F-14's (not with the TOMCAT21 version).

several F-16's gives me the same problem(C AND D models).

and another problem the F-16B Block 10 Israeli "Netz" Addon and the F-16C Block 25 Version 2.0 for Strike Fighters and several other

aircraft doesnt apear in the game - i cant choose them like i didnt put them there how do i solve that problem?

and another small request : can someone tell me where to get an israeli F-16C,F-15B,C,D skin or addon?

THANK U ALL VERY MUCH AHEAD :dntknw:

hey everyone!

when i try to play with them the cockpit starts to get stuck and give me bugs, when i make the cockpit go away the problem stops.

and another problem the F-16B Block 10 Israeli "Netz" Addon and the F-16C Block 25 Version 2.0 for Strike Fighters and several other

aircraft doesnt apear in the game - i cant choose them like i didnt put them there how do i solve that problem?

and another small request : can someone tell me where to get an israeli F-16C,F-15B,C,D skin or addon?

Well,...those glitches in the cockpit of the F-18 are a graphics problem...have you updated to final version? If so check your graphics driver and update it to the latest.

As for the F-16s....make sure youre unloading the .exe to the MAIN folder and NOT THE objects one.

Make sure when you unzipped the files there wasn't a folder embedded in another folder. That may solve your issue with planes not showing up.

F-18 cockpit issue, are you running an ATI card?

hey everyone!

I maybe able to help you with the A/C not showing in inventory. Check your file names! I dont recall which A/C's I was DLing but i could not get the A/C in game, after a little looking i found the file name was (for example) F_16A when it should have been F-16A, it was the diff of the little hash mark that made all the diff in the world.

Make sure when you unzipped the files there wasn't a folder embedded in another folder. That may solve your issue with planes not showing up.

F-18 cockpit issue, are you running an ATI card?

i was about to upgrade to an ATI card. do those crash the cockpits? over at thirdwire it seemed to be an issue only with the early versions of the cards.

i was about to upgrade to an ATI card. do those crash the cockpits? over at thirdwire it seemed to be an issue only with the early versions of the cards.

There is a TGA in the pits that dont like ATI cards. But once you resize it to a square size it fixes it. There is a topic around her about what file it is you need to fix. I hate ATI cards, I will never own another.

There is an Israeli F-16C and F-16D included in the F-16 pack available at Avsim. Also, there's an F-16C-25 skin at Avsim too.

There is no F-15B available yet, Israeli or otherwise.

There are Israeli F-15C skins available here at CA. They are for the earlier version of the F-15C, also available here.

There is an Israeli F-15D that is WIP at the moment.

Guest Saganuay82

Why don't you get the F-16A Netz at Column5. It is an auto installer so you will have to point it to the SFP1 / WOE install you are using.

The B is done. All that is is data.ini changes. Anyone have refs for loadouts on the B?

Why don't you get the F-16A Netz at Column5. It is an auto installer so you will have to point it to the SFP1 / WOE install you are using.

The B is done. All that is is data.ini changes. Anyone have refs for loadouts on the B?

Almost all planes from The Mirage Factory are .exe ....thats why ive asked if he rund the program in the Main directory of WoE.... :wink:

I had a problem like that with the tornado F3

read:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry70125

and this was the solution:

Extract the Flightengine.ini from the flightdata .cat file

Then amend this section to read:

[GraphicsSettings]

ZBufferDepth=24

MaxVertexCount=16384

MaxIndexCount=32768

MaxTextureCount=16384

MaxModelType=2048

MaxMeshPerScene=2048

MaxModelPerScene=4096

MaxLightPerScene=1024

AspectRatio=1.333333

MinPixelSize=1.0

That should sort you out.

I had a problem like that with the tornado F3

read:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry70125

and this was the solution:

Extract the Flightengine.ini from the flightdata .cat file

Then amend this section to read:

[GraphicsSettings]

ZBufferDepth=24

MaxVertexCount=16384

MaxIndexCount=32768

MaxTextureCount=16384

MaxModelType=2048

MaxMeshPerScene=2048

MaxModelPerScene=4096

MaxLightPerScene=1024

AspectRatio=1.333333

MinPixelSize=1.0

That should sort you out.

i cant open my flight data INI. it crushes my winword and the notped.

and i dont have ATI card, i have G-force 4400.

and btw it doesnt quit the game it just give me bugs and make the game go slower.

what about the F-15 skins and addons are they so rare?

Edited by boris1234

Try going into the game's graphics options settings and changing the cockpit textures to a lower setting.

i cant open my flight data INI. it crushes my winword and the notped.

and i dont have ATI card, i have G-force 4400.

and btw it doesnt quit the game it just give me bugs and make the game go slower.

what about the F-15 skins and addons are they so rare?

Wait, what are the specifications on your computer? If your flightengine.ini file causes your computer to crunch down, you've got much bigger problems.

Also, a GeForce 4400 is a video card from the beginning of 2004. That's not a very powerful card.

FastCargo

i have tried to go to avsim for the F-16s and icant get into the file libery because im not a member.

is there another way to get them?

adn where are those israeli F-15s in combatace? i didnt find them and i looked through the all site.

:dntknw: .

about the flight ini is there another way to open it?

and i have another graphical prob i think everytime i get close to smoke in the game even in the cockpit mirors it gives me bugs.

thanks for helping.

Boris,

What are the specifications of your computer? I'm telling you, if you have a problem opening your .ini files, there is something seriously wrong with your computer.

FastCargo

i have tried to go to avsim for the F-16s and icant get into the file libery because im not a member.

is there another way to get them?

adn where are those israeli F-15s in combatace? i didnt find them and i looked through the all site.

:dntknw: .

about the flight ini is there another way to open it?

and i have another graphical prob i think everytime i get close to smoke in the game even in the cockpit mirors it gives me bugs.

thanks for helping.

Change your machine and then come back to us. :biggrin:

Firstly, it's free to join Avsim, then you can access the file library.

Next, the F-15s are in the add on aircraft here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...amp;showcat=136

And skins are here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...&showcat=43

@ USAFMTL - Dave is there any chance of uploading the F-16 pack that's at Avsim so people don't have to go there to look for it? I can upload my copy if you want.

Boris,

What are the specifications of your computer? I'm telling you, if you have a problem opening your .ini files, there is something seriously wrong with your computer.

FastCargo

i have windows xp pro service pack2

pentium® CPU 2.40 GHz

256 MB RAM

dir-x C 9

about the graphic card it is upgraded 2 its final addition.

about the game : i have service pack and the latest patch from combatace (V08.30.06)

i know its not that good but is enough for running the game well.

Edited by boris1234

Firstly, it's free to join Avsim, then you can access the file library.

Next, the F-15s are in the add on aircraft here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...amp;showcat=136

And skins are here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...&showcat=43

@ USAFMTL - Dave is there any chance of uploading the F-16 pack that's at Avsim so people don't have to go there to look for it? I can upload my copy if you want.

i didnt mean the regular skins and aircraft i meant the iaf ones (C AND MODELS ONLY)

and USAFMTL - Dave can u upload it here i dont want to start a membership in a site just for downloading one file its not like combatace(the greatest!!!!!!!!! :yes: :good: )

Guest Saganuay82

The F-15A Baz is done by the Mirage Factory and available here. The F-15I Ra'am is done and available here. There is no new C model. The D is available also. IDF skins for it and the B are being worked on. BTW the B will be the D for now with some data changes.

Boris, you just had to scroll down after using the links I put in my previous post and you would have found all of the above that Sag just listed.

Edited by allenjb42

Boris, you just had to scroll down after using the links I put in my previous post and you would have found all of the above that Sag just listed.

i saw the F-15I and the BAZ (F-15A) (and i have downloaded them both) i meant the C and D models of the F-15 in the israeli version not something alse.