Was wondering what ever happen to the F-101B VooDoo or the F-102? I've been gone for a while and am playing catch up.

Last I heard, the guy with the F-101 WIP couldn't finish for personal reasons, and the F-102 WIP deployed to the middle east. I was just wondering the same thing when I found this clip

Pretty neat stuff.

One cannot neglect the 1 oh wonder. A true cold war warrior. Its a big bird, complex, and not easy to fly or fight with. Oft overlooked. This is one I would pay money to fly in this game (pardon the expression mister tape recorder, I just used a profanity). USA and CANADA, NORAD you can't lose! :ok:

I'd like very much to see the full set of century fighters available in SF/WOE. Since the -101 that was WIP won't be done, is someone going to take it on as a new project? I wish I had the skills, but alas... :(

Love to see some of our very capable modders pick this WIP up. I would love to fly the big One-Oh_Wonder as well in the Third Wire series.

Heh, I've always dreamed of seeing the F-108 in action. :wink:

However, planes come when they come.