Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

what's the best nuclear effect pack to install?

the nuke beta or the nuclear weapons effect?

The one that comes in the weapons pak works just fine!

That having been said, Lexx_Luthor has some astounding nuke effects for a project he's been fiddling with. They look much bettter; more presistent (is that the correct word?) mushroom cloud, longer viewing distance, etc. I don't think they've been released, tho

Wrench

kevin stein

That having been said, Lexx_Luthor has some astounding nuke effects for a project he's been fiddling with. They look much bettter; more presistent (is that the correct word?) mushroom cloud, longer viewing distance, etc. I don't think they've been released, tho

Wrench

kevin stein

i'll wait patiently!!!!so,the b 47 can carry the mk 43?cause mine can carry 15 b83?

As for Lexx Luthor's effects they are available here at Combat Ace in the weapons mods/skins section for quite a long time now.

And yes, they look definitely great. The only hard thing I remember was the installation process, which was a bit troublemaking but i may be wrong at this. Highly recomended anyway.

EDIT:

Here's the link

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=3977

Edited by CA_Stary

Wrench

kevin stein

I thought I saw you in a mushroom cloud the other day or maybe it wasn't you but something I'd been smoking!! :haha::haha:

Yah, that was me. I hate to waste good radiation...that thermal pulse is GREAT for heating up hot dogs!!!! :ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

I recently discovered a HUGE error.

The 300kt effect's late "flat clouds" scatter all over the map, probably from a "quickie" experiment to test cloud layers, and I didn't change it back and I never noticed it since. I messed this up bad and need to fix it. All other sized effects should be fine though.

Yah, that was me. I hate to waste good radiation...that thermal pulse is GREAT for heating up hot dogs!!!! :ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

Hot dogs, Hot dogs you say - Radiated Hot dogs. Now I have to say after a considerable amount of in depth research that radiated Hot Dogs are really, really damaging to your health. I strongly suggest you stop eating the radiated Hot Dogs right way!!

Hot dogs, Hot dogs you say - Radiated Hot dogs. Now I have to say after a considerable amount of in depth research that radiated Hot Dogs are really, really damaging to your health. I strongly suggest you stop eating the radiated Hot Dogs right way!!

Ya know, this only means that the FDA and the Surgeon General will have to look into this now.