Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Poll about the various languages forums here...

Do you try to read topics in forums that you don't understand?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. multi coltural experience :)

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Other? :|

If I don't understand it, reading it won't help. :grin:

Especially if its a whole different alphabet. Then unless you know the language, you can't even guess meanings through similarities

Guest Saganuay82

Its good when Marcelo posts pics of his Drug War planes. Thats about it. Good for those who speak those languages, isn't that why they were made?

I really didnt understand this topic, and neither Sag response.......clear to enlight me?

I really didnt understand this topic, and neither Sag response.......clear to enlight me?

Amigo,

Quasi todos tentamos falar en engles. A pergunta e, "Voce tenta ler os postos aqui quando que a lingua e diferente de sua?" Minha pergunta seguente e, "Por que nao?" E dificil mas e possivel, nao e?

Abracos

Amigo,

Quasi todos tentamos falar en engles. A pergunta e, "Voce tenta ler os postos aqui quando que a lingua e diferente de sua?" Minha pergunta seguente e, "Por que nao?" E dificil mas e possivel, nao e?

Abracos

Sure. That part i understand....and thanks for the effort in the response part :biggrin: .

Yes, i do try to read as much as i can in other languages (and help when i can) because i think their more "area orientated", or how should i put it....specific of that country.

And when i try to participate in the countrys forum i try and do it in its specific language...it just doesnt make sense to respond in english in the german/italian/greek/.... foruns....catch my drift?

I'll tell ya why i added such odd poll

here is the Hebrew Forum here

you see the first thread there it has 257 (for now) views

i'm wondering if it's Israelis or people here try to learn hebrew :biggrin:

I'm sure it's lurking Hebrew speaking people. Rule of thumb is that you always get many times more readers than posters. :grin:

Sure. That part i understand....and thanks for the effort in the response part :biggrin: .

Yes, i do try to read as much as i can in other languages (and help when i can) because i think their more "area orientated", or how should i put it....specific of that country.

And when i try to participate in the countrys forum i try and do it in its specific language...it just doesnt make sense to respond in english in the german/italian/greek/.... foruns....catch my drift?

thats crap!

you can reply in english ( hey its THE international language) or even in your native language on any board... really deosnt matter. If its a honest, no trash post theres always someone who will translate.

The specific language forums here were created so that peoples who speak them have it easier to do so.... thats all. If I reply to a post in such a forum I will always do inthe language I speak best or is the best to understand for all others.

That means if someones posting in the Portuguese forum it doesnt matter in what language! Got that?

stand by for more hit by "the Canadian and Crusader" !

LOL....

:rolleyes:

:diablo:

Guest Saganuay82

No, I don't and no I don't speak any other languages but the folks who have been around and working on this game know that Marcelo speaks english. So that means that I know that Marcelo will understand that post that I made to him same as Moonjumper makes posts in english even though he is german and posting in a portugese thread.

Watch this, I'm gonna post about Marcelos skin for that A-1 right now.

thats crap!

you can reply in english ( hey its THE international language) or even in your native language on any board... really deosnt matter. If its a honest, no trash post theres always someone who will translate.

The specific language forums here were created so that peoples who speak them have it easier to do so.... thats all. If I reply to a post in such a forum I will always do inthe language I speak best or is the best to understand for all others.

That means if someones posting in the Portuguese forum it doesnt matter in what language! Got that?

stand by for more hit by "the Canadian and Crusader" !

LOL....

:rolleyes:

:diablo:

Well....i was just wondering, if you bother to read/translate from the portuguese you might as well make an effort to reply in the same language...but to be honest i just dont give a rats ass if you and Sag go and write in english in the portuguese, korean or hebrew forum...

Guest Saganuay82

I don't read or translate, I look at the pics and say, "Nice job".

[/quot

"THATS THE SPIRIT!!"

ps; im one of the lurking hebrew speakers :cool:

Guest Saganuay82

LOL

Thats wright i forgot, you just have one ability......to stair. :haha:

Its sad though...you could learn a lot bothering to translate.... lol