Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

F-22 for Wings Over Europe

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here..however i really appreciate the work you guys are doing...I'm especially impressed by the new jets for Wings Over Europe... But under the F-22 section there isn't any file for download.. Is there an F-22 available for Wings over Europe???? There's one in the MarcFighters site under development but it's been a couple of weeks now and it still isn't available for download...

can someone pleaase do something about it ASAP???

Thanks.

Cheers!

Take a look at the stickies at the top please. It will answer your question.

"There's one in the MarcFighters site under development but it's been a couple of weeks now and it still isn't available for download..."

this stuff takes a while to do right. If you want something bad, you get it bad. But that doesn't happen here much. Patience, and join one of the teams.

Take a look at the stickies at the top please. It will answer your question.

Thanks lot for your reply but what exactly do you mean by "stickies"??

However.. You may have noticed a couple of screenshots of an F-22 in our Forum Gallery under the 'Member Gallery' section.. on page 4 of the same...

i think it's (most likely) a WoE screenshot..

Thanks.

Cheers!

Edited by Tomcat_ace

"There's one in the MarcFighters site under development but it's been a couple of weeks now and it still isn't available for download..."

this stuff takes a while to do right. If you want something bad, you get it bad. But that doesn't happen here much. Patience, and join one of the teams.

Thanks lot for your reply...........

However.. You may have noticed a couple of screenshots of an F-22 in our Forum Gallery under the 'Member Gallery' section.. on page 4 of the same...

Thanks.

Cheers!

Thanks lot for your reply...........

Thanks.

Cheers!

There are screens posted by those building the 3D and Flight models. Really it doesn't matter much if it's SFP1, WOV, or WOE, they are all after being patched to the current level one and the same engine, with WOV and WOE having a merged install capability. Once one is familiar with the workings one can also put all 3 games into a single install.

So, as for the F-22 and other modern birds, we'll all just have to wait until they are finished and released by their makers. :wink:

Guest Saganuay82
Really it doesn't matter much if it's SFP1, WOV, or WOE, they are all after being patched to the current level one and the same engine,

Exactly

Same engine, all the same game SFP1, WOV and WOE. Only minor changes in terrain and aircraft. FE is the only one that is different but I am sure it could be made to comply. :)

Same engine, all the same game SFP1, WOV and WOE. Only minor changes in terrain and aircraft. FE is the only one that is different but I am sure it could be made to comply. :)

To be correct user made planes for FE do fly in SF. But lets say they "do", nothing more. And some ini editing is required.

To be correct user made planes for FE do fly in SF. But lets say they "do", nothing more. And some ini editing is required.

Agreed. With some minor .ini editing, you can fly just about anything in First Eagles, too. (Sadly, the Pfalz D.III is still capable of shooting down your F-106 if you're stupid enough.)