Sign in to follow this  
Rampstrike

I... am a Michigan Wolverines fan...

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

:cray:

I hope everyone else has a good season. At least I have DC United to pull for still...

Cheers,

Ramp

Edited by Rampstrike

being a BUCKEYE fan ........ I was heartbroken to see that score yesterday. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dave? Oh, Dave? Where are you Dave?

I was going to talk some mess yesterday, but I was worried we wouldn't get passed Montana State. :biggrin:

:shok: :fuk:

I think I may need to swap out my Wolverines hat that I use for my TrackIR clip. Maybe break out the Colts one....or just get it over with & use the TopGun hat.... :rolleyes:

Well I told my wife and a few friends that App State wasn't going to be a rollover. They laughed at me. At the end of the game they said. "How did you know?" I said I can read a newspaper these guys are good in their division. Its just par for the course for my beloved Michigan. 0 and3 vs Ohio State in the last 3 games, 0 and 3 in bowl games, so I am not surprised one bit. I think a coaching change is needed.

Huh... a sports team from Michigan did, ummm, poorly... huh... :blind: Small wonder I am not a sports fan...

Oh My!?!?!?

The Mighty Ducks whooped that a$$ yesterday!

Oh My!?!?!?

The Mighty Ducks whooped that a$$ yesterday!

Oh yeah? Well, here's what I have to say to that!

That said, I can now look forward to next weekend, when we will see who the biggest losers in Div 1A are: my (still) beloved Wolverines or the Flailing Irish...

Go D.C. United!!

Cheers,

Ramp

No comment

Haha Notre Dame got its clocked cleaned today....I hate Notre Dame. Good game for Michigan....

GO BLUE!

Haha Notre Dame got its clocked cleaned today....I hate Notre Dame. Good game for Michigan....

GO BLUE!

Glad to see someone here shares my sentiments. Go blue! :clapping: