Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

So whats the news on the INTRUDER?

I see that the Prowler is coming around, and now an A-10 and a new model for the Skyhawk.

Just wondering whats goin on with the A-6.

Yes, bring on the mighty Intruder!

And while you're at it, bring on the SLUF too!!

Chief

Its being worked on ,Darkpresence is doing the main gear animation now as well as working on the cockpit

OOOHHH GOODY!!!

It is looking good, just look at the modeling...

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THAT ARE WORKIN ON THE A-6!!!!!!!!

hey thanx for the input, but bad news i had a crash a while ago and deleted my system core OS everything was unretrievable. but i am back up on the cockpit close to what you see in that picture. I send tiwaz my screenies since my wings of gold website has only so much bandwidth as some people have found out the hardway :(. anyhow i sent tiwaz the new pics of the landing gears and landing steps too. so let me know what you think. critique it let me know whatever is wrong or i need to add to let me know ill try to include most requests if possible. good news also i have someone unwrapping the plane for me now. so a new set of textures will be up in a few weeks maybe less. but for the cockpit thats a bit of a ways off until i can get most of what I want to get into done. Im trying to include the DIANE MFD but that may turn into a course of uncluding a new 2nd radar display i have a friend who is gonna help me wit info on that. so everythign is looking on the up and up. as far as the carrier that is almost done i took a trip to the carrier INTREPID in NEw york city and took pictures of the superstructure and hull so i should have new textures in a while. :D so thanx for the patience. once the patch is out a landable carrier will be on its way.

Hey Darkpresence, I would love to setup a project album for you guys here in the Image Gallery for this project. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll get you setup and make you owner of the album. You will be able to add and delete images as needed. Ask Gecko, it's pretty slick. :D

hells yeah. need but tell me. in fact i just finished the landing gear/door animation as im speaking. so ill have in game shots in a few. let me know when its up jeff. bbrady4@nyc.rr.com. thanx a lot man appreciate it so much. :D :shock:

Tiwaz.

If You havent Already Gotten a way i might have found a way to have more than one Cockpit Posistion.

Im playing with it now with front and Rear seats.

But if it works you can have all 4 Spots availible on the Prowla

Now imagine if we could set it up so you had two or more people in one plane. (When MP gets fixed)